Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:59 am

Bou a copy of 尤今《菩萨的境界》, still reading.

Highly recommend this book.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 10970
Joined: Fri Feb 17,
Total Likes:37

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Imami » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:05 am

Jennifer wrote:Mind bogging after reading the Little India thread.

:hugs: dont let it affect u too much.


So have u been spending time on your bicycle? :evil:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:17 am

Imami wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Mind bogging after reading the Little India thread.

:hugs: dont let it affect u too much.


So have u been spending time on your bicycle? :evil:


Oh ya.. Now that you mentioned :evil:

:imanisland:

Hello from Saratoga, Califonia! I just touched down around 5 hours ago :dancing:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:27 am

TheAnswer wrote:
Imami wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Mind bogging after reading the Little India thread.

:hugs: dont let it affect u too much.


So have u been spending time on your bicycle? :evil:


Oh ya.. Now that you mentioned :evil:

:imanisland:

Hello from Saratoga, Califonia! I just touched down around 5 hours ago :dancing:


:rahrah:

not flight delays :celebrate:

relax n enjoy your hols

close 2 days to your boys' spending :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:27 am

Imami wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Mind bogging after reading the Little India thread.

:hugs: dont let it affect u too much.


So have u been spending time on your bicycle? :evil:


on n off lor.

:spank: myself :wink:


icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:17 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Hello from Saratoga, Califonia! I just touched down around 5 hours ago :dancing:

good to hear from you from so far away! :hugs:

how's the weather?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Imami wrote:So have u been spending time on your bicycle? :evil:

on n off lor.
:spank: myself :wink:

are there stuff hanging on the bike? :wink:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:43 pm

icy_mama wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Hello from Saratoga, Califonia! I just touched down around 5 hours ago :dancing:

good to hear from you from so far away! :hugs:

how's the weather?


It's cold.. I'm wearing 1 top, 2 jackets, 2 pants, 1 pair of woolen socks..

:wink:

It's 9.42pm here..

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:46 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Hello from Saratoga, Califonia! I just touched down around 5 hours ago :dancing:

good to hear from you from so far away! :hugs:

how's the weather?


It's cold.. I'm wearing 1 top, 2 jackets, 2 pants, 1 pair of woolen socks..

:wink:

It's 9.42pm here..

brrrr..... geez, you're looking like a snowman?! :wink:

how's your small boy?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:47 pm

He is looking like a dumpling..

Locked