Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:31 pm

PiggyLalala wrote:May yr ah boy ends up in the right school, be it njc or catholic high. Both are excellent schools. All the best. :smile:


:thankyou:

We did not appeal at NJC :wink:

PiggyLalala
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4058
Joined: Tue May 24,
Total Likes:23

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by PiggyLalala » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Jennifer wrote:
PiggyLalala wrote:May yr ah boy ends up in the right school, be it njc or catholic high. Both are excellent schools. All the best. :smile:


:thankyou:

We did not appeal at NJC :wink:


Opps .. sorry ..njc the first choice, right?
But like what you mentioned earlier in yr post, the right child in the right school is most important. All the best, be it catholic high or the appealed school. :smile:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:26 pm

PiggyLalala wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
PiggyLalala wrote:May yr ah boy ends up in the right school, be it njc or catholic high. Both are excellent schools. All the best. :smile:


:thankyou:

We did not appeal at NJC :wink:


Opps .. sorry ..njc the first choice, right?
But like what you mentioned earlier in yr post, the right child in the right school is most important. All the best, be it catholic high or the appealed school. :smile:


:smile: NJC was 1st choice, though we as parents felt sure no chance. Anyway, let him put as 1st choice. 2nd & 3rd choices r hubby's decision. 4th to 6th are mutually agreed choices. :smile:

CHS, Express is the 5th choice.

With the COP of 3rd choice only 1 point away, hubby decided to go ahead with the appeal.

:smile:

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 13936
Joined: Tue Oct 04,
Total Likes:221

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by jetsetter » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Jennifer wrote:This late morning, went out with hubby to collect the gift boxes from Antoinette. Wow, the cake prices r unexpectedly HIGH for such a small delicate item.

In contrast, the ones at Grand Hyatt Mezze9 seems so much more reasonably priced (size vs price).

Btw, anyone dine at Grand Hyatt Mezze9 b4?

It's my first time at this hotel. The fixtures are so charming. Lights r very dim though.



Mezza9 food is good...can choose from a variety of cuisines. Not sure abt its X'mas gift though...

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:28 pm

jetsetter wrote:
Jennifer wrote:This late morning, went out with hubby to collect the gift boxes from Antoinette. Wow, the cake prices r unexpectedly HIGH for such a small delicate item.

In contrast, the ones at Grand Hyatt Mezze9 seems so much more reasonably priced (size vs price).

Btw, anyone dine at Grand Hyatt Mezze9 b4?

It's my first time at this hotel. The fixtures are so charming. Lights r very dim though.



Mezza9 food is good...can choose from a variety of cuisines. Not sure abt its X'mas gift though...


:thankyou:


Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Bou a pack of this some time ago, now baking in the oven with a mashed up digestive biscuits toppings.

http://mccornbread.com/products-page/co ... orn-bread/

this premix needs only 3 ingredients - 1 large egg, 1/4 oil (I used melted butter) and 1/4 milk.

Elder boy mixes the batter n sends the baking pan into the oven :smile:
Last edited by Jennifer on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Jennifer wrote:Bou a pack of this some time ago, now baking in the oven with a mashed up digestive biscuits toppings.

http://mccornbread.com/products-page/co ... orn-bread/

love cornbread. think kenny rogers. :laugh:

your house must smell wonderful now. :drool:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Fried oyster omelette

http://highoverhappy.blogspot.sg/2009/1 ... ecipe.html

Now I need to buy rice flour too :wink:

Found a recipe that uses only tapioca flour

http://food52.com/recipes/19085-taiwanese-oyster-omelet
Last edited by Jennifer on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:14 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Bou a pack of this some time ago, now baking in the oven with a mashed up digestive biscuits toppings.

http://mccornbread.com/products-page/co ... orn-bread/

love cornbread. think kenny rogers. :laugh:

your house must smell wonderful now. :drool:


The corn fragrance, yes but thankfully only mildly.

I hv yet to eat at Kenny Rogers, unbelievable hor :lol:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:50 pm

those oysters are as big as an egg! definitely decadent. :lol:

i like most about kenny rogers is their cornbread. that's all. :oops: haven't had for a long time though. i think there is a small outlet at velocity. the one at marina square closed.

Locked