Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby mummy OnABudget » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:53 pm

icy_mama wrote:those oysters are as big as an egg! definitely decadent. :lol:

i like most about kenny rogers is their cornbread. that's all. :oops: haven't had for a long time though. i think there is a small outlet at velocity. the one at marina square closed.

oh my really ar kenny at marina close le sigh thanks for the heads up icy mama anyway just to update all of u ds wrote a 2 pages long essay on how srry he is but am still ignoring him :dancing: :dancing:

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby icy_mama » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:57 pm

mummy OnABudget wrote:

i like most about kenny rogers is their cornbread. that's all. :oops: haven't had for a long time though. i think there is a small outlet at velocity. the one at marina square closed.

oh my really ar kenny at marina close le sigh thanks for the heads up icy mama anyway just to update all of u ds wrote a 2 pages long essay on how srry he is but am still ignoring him :dancing: :dancing:

my bad, i meant suntec city outlet. :imsorry:

how long do u intend to ignore him?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mummy OnABudget » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:58 pm

icy_mama wrote:
mummy OnABudget wrote:

my bad, i meant suntec city outlet. :imsorry:

how long do u intend to ignore him?

at least 1 week and have put him back on medication :mad: :mad:

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby icy_mama » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:03 pm

mummy OnABudget wrote:
icy_mama wrote:how long do u intend to ignore him?

at least 1 week and have put him back on medication :mad: :mad:

is medication really necessary. i meant, he did what he did 3 weeks ago and he managed to kept his secret so well, putting him on medication as punishment now doesn't seemed right to me. unless you have your own good reasons to do so.

his 2 pages essay did showed his remorse doesn't it?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mummy OnABudget » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:05 pm

No la dear many many issues have crop up haiz he has gone very hay wire after off medication all the previous problems coming bac promise to be ba by certain time nt bac sneak out n what not thats why hes home now and nt at granny place.

Honestly I already tone down alot alot on my discipline methods but he chose to push n push through all he boundaries. And his essay not really remorse more like telling me why it happen.

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Jennifer » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:18 pm

mummy OnABudget wrote:And his essay not really remorse more like telling me why it happen.

at least he is letting you know why.

Sometimes, ah boy just shuts me out. Just ytd, I scolded him upside down.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:18 pm

mummy OnABudget wrote:No la dear many many issues have crop up haiz he has gone very hay wire after off medication all the previous problems coming bac promise to be ba by certain time nt bac sneak out n what not thats why hes home now and nt at granny place.

Honestly I already tone down alot alot on my discipline methods but he chose to push n push through all he boundaries. And his essay not really remorse more like telling me why it happen.

i'm glad you're sounding calmer now. :smile: hope you'd hear some good news soon. :hugs:

get him to write more essays. better still in both languages. :evil:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mummy OnABudget » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:25 pm

he got a youth dinner tml lei i am so reluctant to let him go but dh is like let him go let him know you are angry for a reason not going to deny him stuff that i already promise oh well i just got to take it easier ^^

ya i told meimei to tell him to write me more compo and do his assessment books

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby icy_mama » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:31 pm

mummy OnABudget wrote:he got a youth dinner tml lei i am so reluctant to let him go but dh is like let him go let him know you are angry for a reason not going to deny him stuff that i already promise oh well i just got to take it easier ^^

ya i told meimei to tell him to write me more compo and do his assessment books

poor meimei become piggy-in-the-middle. :lol:

looking at the bright side, touch wood, but should all appeals fail, being posted to whatever school he has chosen for himself may not be a bad thing afterall. he has to take responsibility for his own decision eventually.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mummy OnABudget » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:38 pm

icy_mama wrote:poor meimei become piggy-in-the-middle. :lol:

looking at the bright side, touch wood, but should all appeals fail, being posted to whatever school he has chosen for himself may not be a bad thing afterall. he has to take responsibility for his own decision eventually.

Joke is dis is moe posted sch base on add and his add is at granny old house add was not updated by then so I still got moe help if need be to allocate him to somewhere nearby.

My piggy dd today donno eat wad behind my back now rashes all over her face and wear ing the nask walking around lok as she don want us to laugh at her. She never fails to lighten my mood with her nonsense.

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres