Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:42 pm

mummy OnABudget wrote:
icy_mama wrote:poor meimei become piggy-in-the-middle. :lol:

looking at the bright side, touch wood, but should all appeals fail, being posted to whatever school he has chosen for himself may not be a bad thing afterall. he has to take responsibility for his own decision eventually.

Joke is dis is moe posted sch base on add and his add is at granny old house add was not updated by then so I still got moe help if need be to allocate him to somewhere nearby.

My piggy dd today donno eat wad behind my back now rashes all over her face and wear ing the nask walking around lok as she don want us to laugh at her. She never fails to lighten my mood with her nonsense.

:rotflmao: so adorable! just make sure she doesn't scratch too much.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby taz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Jennifer wrote:hahaha, if ah boy knows u wish success appeal, he wont be happy leh.

Anyway, many thanks on behalf of hubby :wink:

How's SM? She gets into her dream sch? Tell leh, then I can send you n SM my heartfelt congrats too :smile:

in this case, dun tell your boy. don't wan him to be unhappy w me.

SM ~ long story. Her dream school is Nxxx b4 psle result.
Aft result, she has change of loyalty and support R***.
I prefer N but dh and she refer R.
So 1st choice is R, 2nd N and 3rd choice NJC.
She got her 1st choice 2day.
Paiseh, not expected this outcome but it was a v good one.
All kids going on to next phase of life.

taz
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Jennifer » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:26 am

Taz, congrats to u.

U will also b on another journey with your gal when she goes to R*. Take care.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:13 am

jennifer, do u know what time does the traffic leading to mgs from city via bukit timah road start getting heavier?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:33 am

icy_mama wrote:jennifer, do u know what time does the traffic leading to mgs from city via bukit timah road start getting heavier?

Not sure.

But driving to MGS in the morning is a pain. Ah boy says if one is lucky, the road is still clear from the bus stop outside Nexus to Pei Hwa at 6.45am.

Many MGS girls living at Cascadia, Nexus, Floridian and Maplewoods walk to MGS as the 2 or 3 lanes leading to the school gate is JAMMED big time every morning.

Some drivers coming via PIE will take the exit @ Bt Timah Plaza, drive to Dunearn Rd, let the child alight outside Blossomvale, take the overhead bridge n walk to the sch.

If exit via Eng Neo, then might experience a slight jam along Eng Neo as drivers sending their children to NYGH, NJC, MGS and RGS also take this route.

If your gal dun mind, can take the Circle Line to Botanic Gdn, then take a bus to MGS.

I hv noticed some drivers coming via Old Holland Rd into Blackmore Rd, maybe a smoother route than the main road.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby php » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:44 am

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:jennifer, do u know what time does the traffic leading to mgs from city via bukit timah road start getting heavier?

Not sure.

But driving to MGS in the morning is a pain. Ah boy says if one is lucky, the road is still clear from the bus stop outside Nexus to Pei Hwa at 6.45am.

Many MGS girls living at Cascadia, Nexus, Floridian and Maplewoods walk to MGS as the 2 or 3 lanes leading to the school gate is JAMMED big time every morning.

Some drivers coming via PIE will take the exit @ Bt Timah Plaza, drive to Dunearn Rd, let the child alight outside Blossomvale, take the overhead bridge n walk to the sch.

If exit via Eng Neo, then might experience a slight jam along Eng Neo as drivers sending their children to NYGH, NJC, MGS and RGS also take this route.

If your gal dun mind, can take the Circle Line to Botanic Gdn, then take a bus to MGS.

I hv noticed some drivers coming via Old Holland Rd into Blackmore Rd, maybe a smoother route than the main road.

i think using Holland Road and Old Holland Road will be smoother....

php
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:48 am

thanks, jennifer and php. being jammed up sounds like a daily affair for now. :lol:

i like the old holland road route. like being at the countryside with all the greenery. :please:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:25 am

icy_mama wrote:i like the old holland road route. like being at the countryside with all the greenery. :please:

Beware of the many humps along the whole stretch.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:30 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:i like the old holland road route. like being at the countryside with all the greenery. :please:

thanks. :hugs:

saw some ppl flying their toys there. have you brought ah boy there before?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

thanks. :hugs:

saw some ppl flying their toys there. have you brought ah boy there before?

Ya. Every weekends morning when we drive pass on the way to mkt. Hubby will 羡慕 those men who need not do mktg with wives. Hahaha

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres