Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
iRabbit
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4945
Joined: Fri Dec 02,
Total Likes:124

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by iRabbit » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:50 pm

php wrote:Sister, nice songs...we definitely belong to the same generation.....


You calling Chief sista?

php
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1722
Joined: Mon Jul 26,
Total Likes:4

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by php » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:12 am

FQW wrote:
php wrote:Sister, nice songs...we definitely belong to the same generation.....


You calling Chief sista?


this page belongs to sister Jennifer...ok!!!!

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Posts: 15899
Joined: Mon Sep 03,
Location: Singapore
Total Likes:320

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by ChiefKiasu » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:21 am

php wrote:this page belongs to sister Jennifer...ok!!!!


:rotflmao: Yup... and I'm just vandalising it now and then. I knew who you were talking to, php. No worries.

iRabbit
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4945
Joined: Fri Dec 02,
Total Likes:124

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by iRabbit » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:40 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
php wrote:this page belongs to sister Jennifer...ok!!!!


:rotflmao: Yup... and I'm just vandalising it now and then. I knew who you were talking to, php. No worries.


Alamak, ask innocent qn only also kenna shot. Hehe.

Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 5249
Joined: Fri Nov 16,
Total Likes:43

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Harlequin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:45 am

:rotflmao:


Harlequin
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 5249
Joined: Fri Nov 16,
Total Likes:43

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Harlequin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:47 am

Oops! Forgot to say hi... :imsorry:

Hello, Jennifer... Nice and cozy place... Love the songs, birds and your plants...

:hugs:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:42 am

:thankyou: for loving what I put up.

Ksp is my haven.

At the zoo now accompany the little boss.

iRabbit
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4945
Joined: Fri Dec 02,
Total Likes:124

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by iRabbit » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Jennifer wrote::thankyou: for loving what I put up.

Ksp is my haven.

At the zoo now accompany the little boss.


You worked in the zoo?

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 6630
Joined: Thu Jan 15,
Total Likes:10

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by KSP » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Image

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:19 pm

FQW wrote:
Jennifer wrote::thankyou: for loving what I put up.

Ksp is my haven.

At the zoo now accompany the little boss.


You worked in the zoo?


What happened to u? Only one CA1 u go bonkers liao? Bro pls take care.

Locked