Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Funz wrote:Congrats Jen.

:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:16 pm

buds wrote:Babe, :hugs:….

See? Told ya to hang in there aye? :wink:
Good things happen to good people. Especially good peeps who wait (patiently). :love:

:congrats: to ah boy, tell him auntie will bring him brownies again as present. Fatten him up a bit. Mommy can pick between curry chicken and nasi lemak. :evil:

Was ah boy pleased with the news or had he embraced the idea of attending the posted school? Personally, I'm pretty ecstatic for you. What a way to welcome the new year! :celebrate:

NJC all the way! :rahrah: *NJC supporter*

Yalor.

I really must thank you for your encouragement. Had intended not to submit the documents, but after reading your post, I thought I should not do ah boy a disservice not by even trying.

He should thank you personally.

Brownies :rahrah:

I dun want your chicken curry or nasi lemak. Scared I cant forget the goodness of them and cant find better alternatives, then I would be always dreaming of yours :sweat:

Really appreciate your thoughtfulness and salute your posts. U always weave words into touching readings, like so effortless. If only I can express my thoughts at a fraction of your power.

ok, a new year resolution: to make myself more knowledgeable :smile:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Realized I need another gadget in my future kitchen- a CCTV that can be viewed on my mobile phone.

This morning I thought I forgot to turn off the stove. I was on my way to sch with ah boy.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Jennifer wrote:Realized I need another gadget in my future kitchen- a CCTV that can be viewed on my mobile phone.

This morning I thought I forgot to turn off the stove. I was on my way to sch with ah boy.

Then you check CCTV and see that you really did forget and you will need another new gadget, a fully computerised kitchen where you can access via your mobile to turn on and turn off stove, etc.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Realized I need another gadget in my future kitchen- a CCTV that can be viewed on my mobile phone.

Then you check CCTV and see that you really did forget and you will need another new gadget, a fully computerised kitchen where you can access via your mobile to turn on and turn off stove, etc.

:laugh: elder boy says the same thing.

Once a while, I encounter this prob, esp if I hv not slept well. :xedfingers:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby confusedmom12 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:29 pm

:congrats:

confusedmom12
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby PiggyLalala » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:15 am

Jennifer wrote:

This happened to me many times. These days after I have checked, I will ask my boys to do another round of checking. Now and then, I will ask them, 'did mommy switch off the iron or kettle just now?' :yikes:

Congratulations to ah boy. :)

PiggyLalala
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jjxy mum » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:17 am

That kinda sounds like me. Sometimes, I ended up going back to the kitchen and reassure that the stove was switched off after stepping out of my house.

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:30 am

confusedmom12 wrote::congrats:

all the best to your boy as well.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:34 am

PiggyLalala wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

This happened to me many times. These days after I have checked, I will ask my boys to do another round of checking. Now and then, I will ask them, 'did mommy switch off the iron or kettle just now?' :yikes:

Ya, ytd morning my boys told me they did not hear the kettle whistle. I dropped ah boy at the sch gate, immediately took a bus at the other side of the road and went home to check. Then rushed back to sch again. Ah boy was commenting how could I leave him alone on the 1st day of sch :rotflmao: Luckily he has bn to the sch many times, so not totally a stranger and there was a father n son so happened in front of us, clearly a year 1 student, so he just followed them inside the sch to the sch hall and registered himself.

PiggyLalala wrote:Congratulations to ah boy. :)

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres