Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:37 am

So glad it is a sunny morning.

As I age, I find myself dreading rainy/cloudy days - dirty laundry pile up n my mood is dampened. No energy to work around the house either.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:52 pm

I no longer dread rainy days. A dryer is a god-sent item especially for bigger families, that has non-stop clothings to wash and dry and fold and iron. :faint:

Rainy days, bake la! Then, sit down with your snack and a cuppa fragrant smelling tea and indulge in some funny movies online or on cable, if your family subscribes to it. :D

If not, a nice long nap on a cool day will keep you refreshed. :wink:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby iFirefly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:20 pm

:congrats: to Jen & DS2..

Just learnt of the good news.. Really happy for you !! :smile:

iFirefly
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Realized I need another gadget in my future kitchen- a CCTV that can be viewed on my mobile phone.

This morning I thought I forgot to turn off the stove. I was on my way to sch with ah boy.

Then you check CCTV and see that you really did forget and you will need another new gadget, a fully computerised kitchen where you can access via your mobile to turn on and turn off stove, etc.

:rotflmao:

I'm abit anal when comes to this. I check too many times. :slapshead: It is worse when I'm in a frantic rush.

Windows (all rooms), check..
Fan (all rooms), check...
Other switches (all rooms), check...
Stove, check...
Diaper/wipes, check...
Spare clothes for boys, check...

According to my family members, I sometimes do those checks from #1 all over again a few times over. :skeptical: So much so, that I have forgotten to bring my mobile phone a few times. That's the worst thing really. :frustrated:

There was once...

Phone rang. "Yes yes, I'm coming.. On the way.."

Ran out with the boys. Flagged a cab. A few hours into the day..

Received text from hubs.
"Don't want you to worry but just wanna tell you that your house key is with me. I happened to be able to come home early and took a lift with Jeffry (our neighbour), and both of us coincidentally realized your key hanging on the door. I did a sweep around the house, nothing missing. Our house wasn't burgled. So like I said no need to worry. See u at home later."

:scared:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Hahaha, house keys we also hv the same prob.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:08 pm

buds wrote:
Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Realized I need another gadget in my future kitchen- a CCTV that can be viewed on my mobile phone.

This morning I thought I forgot to turn off the stove. I was on my way to sch with ah boy.

Then you check CCTV and see that you really did forget and you will need another new gadget, a fully computerised kitchen where you can access via your mobile to turn on and turn off stove, etc.

I'm abit anal when comes to this. I check too many times. :slapshead: It is worse when I'm in a frantic rush.

Stove, check...
Diaper/wipes, check...

According to my family members, I sometimes do those checks from #1 all over again a few times over. :skeptical: So much so, that I have forgotten to bring my mobile phone a few times. That's the worst thing really. :frustrated:

There was once...

Received text from hubs.
"Don't want you to worry but just wanna tell you that your house key is with me. I happened to be able to come home early and took a lift with Jeffry (our neighbour), and both of us coincidentally realized your key hanging on the door. I did a sweep around the house, nothing missing. Our house wasn't burgled. So like I said no need to worry. See u at home later."

:rotflmao: sorry, it is too funny :rotflmao:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mummy OnABudget » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:15 pm

buds wrote:
Funz wrote:

Stove, check...
Diaper/wipes, check...

There was once...

Received text from hubs.

lol buds huby is sibeh funny lor and jen srry ar no time to bake yet i been busy finding liz uniform ms sotong left her uniform brand new in the bus and we are still trying to find and establish which interchange is it t

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:41 pm

mummy OnABudget wrote:
lol buds huby is sibeh funny lor and jen srry ar no time to bake yet i been busy finding liz uniform ms sotong left her uniform brand new in the bus and we are still trying to find and establish which interchange is it t

Which bus service did your dd take? To which direction? Knowing these info would establish the bus interchange.

I know bcos ah boy had left a water bottle on the bus, I went all the way to Toa Payoh bus interchange to collect.

Today ah boy also lost sth- a shoe bag with an old pair of sch shoes, a bath towel, newly worn PE shorts n orientation tee, socks, underwear. I faint.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mummy OnABudget » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Jennifer wrote:
mummy OnABudget wrote:

Which bus service did your dd take? To which direction? Knowing these info would establish the bus interchange.

I know bcos ah boy had left a water bottle on the bus, I went all the way to Toa Payoh bus interchange to collect.

Today ah boy also lost sth- a shoe bag with an old pair of sch shoes, a bath towel, newly worn PE shorts n orientation tee, socks, underwear. I faint.

jen the thing is she forgot which bus she took and theres 5 possible bus interchange i went to 3 today already tomorrow another 2 more hope i find it if not dh is going to say see i am right she cannot be trusted then i got to send her to sch ><!!!!!!!!!!!!

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:55 pm

Bring her ezlink card to a MRT stn, the top-up machine can display the bus service she had taken.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres