Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:01 pm

If you hv a Samsung phone, there's an app to check ez-link details like balance amount, travel log details, just by placing ez-link under the phone. Hubs showed me once. I thought that app was quite cool.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:04 pm

buds wrote:If you hv a Samsung phone, there's an app to check ez-link details like balance amount, travel log details, just by placing ez-link under the phone. Hubs showed me once. I thought that app was quite cool.

Wow. Hubby has a Samsung. Any idea the apps name?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mummy OnABudget » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:10 pm

Jennifer wrote:Bring her ezlink card to a MRT stn, the top-up machine can display the bus service she had taken.

the thing is........ she also misplaced her student pass in sch thank god is in the office now if not the nagging will have got even worse from the doting lao peh who said see i am so smart to forsee all this and place an additional coin pouch in her bag for times like this :mad: :mad: :mad:

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Jennifer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:19 pm

mummy OnABudget wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Bring her ezlink card to a MRT stn, the top-up machine can display the bus service she had taken.

the thing is........ she also misplaced her student pass in sch thank god is in the office now if not the nagging will have got even worse from the doting lao peh who said see i am so smart to forsee all this and place an additional coin pouch in her bag for times like this :mad: :mad: :mad:

:rotflmao:

These r moments to talk abt when the child grows older.

When elder boy was 3 plus, I brou him to Apple Tree at Bt Panjang Plaza. Once we were in a hurry to alight from the bus, his small sch bag was left behind on the seat.

Immediately we hopped onto a taxi n chased after the bus75. Finally mged to overtake the bus b4 Napier Rd.

Elder boy still remembers this hilarious incident.

We needed to find his bag as his precious nappy cloth is inside, hahhaa

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mummy OnABudget » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:09 pm

Jennifer wrote:
mummy OnABudget wrote:

:rotflmao:

These r moments to talk abt when the child grows older.

When elder boy was 3 plus, I brou him to Apple Tree at Bt Panjang Plaza. Once we were in a hurry to alight from the bus, his small sch bag was left behind on the seat.

Immediately we hopped onto a taxi n chased after the bus75. Finally mged to overtake the bus b4 Napier Rd.

Elder boy still remembers this hilarious incident.

We needed to find his bag as his precious nappy cloth is inside, hahhaa

school is so unwilling to early release her on fri for das lesson sigh i have to physically be there to fetch her sigh.

kids do the darnest funniest thing to make us kee siao isnt it lol

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby HappyBlueBear » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:16 pm

Congrats to Jen's Ah Boy for getting into his dream school!

HappyBlueBear
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby buds » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:13 am

ngl2010 wrote:
buds wrote:Received text from hubs.
"Don't want you to worry but just wanna tell you that your house key is with me. I happened to be able to come home early and took a lift with Jeffry (our neighbour), and both of us coincidentally realized your key hanging on the door. I did a sweep around the house, nothing missing. Our house wasn't burgled. So like I said no need to worry. See u at home later."

:scared:

:rotflmao: sorry, it is too funny :rotflmao:

It wasn't funny when I was reading that text lor. :politebleah:

It's like you know gonna kenna scolding for being too obviously careless. Like how our children feel I guess, when they bring home marked test papers that reflected so many careless mistakes circled in red. :razz:

I totally dragged my feet back :scared: in anticipation of a :rant:.

:razz:

He didn't know how rushed I was with the boys, must settle the cooking, the chores and everything before I left. I was simultaneously calling for a cab to no avail while I hurried with my check-the-house-before-leaving routine, for god knows for which umpteenth time already. :sweat:

But just like how our kids try to rationalize their reasons, for what we thought were costly mistakes on their exam papers, mine were just excuses lor.

No buts. Must've been more careful. Must've checked everything before submitting papers (OR before leaving home).

Sound familiar? :razz:

Wait till he gets my :rant: if another one of his "careless accidents" happen.. I'll show him!

No, wait. I think I'll take that back. :scared:

I don't want to show him cos I don't want another "accident".
It's totally his fault he ain't gonna fix those brakes. :rant:

:pray:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:46 am

Jennifer wrote:Yalor.

I really must thank you for your encouragement. Had intended not to submit the documents, but after reading your post, I thought I should not do ah boy a disservice not by even trying.

That's about the only thing (last thing] we could've done for our children to end the PSLE experience, ya Jennifer? :hugs: I totally told DD1 despite how she treated me (us), despite the half-hearted effort (she) put into PSLE, despite what she thinks I always do to her :(, I am her mom and I will do anything I can to help her pave a better future for herself, if it can be helped. In this instance, with regards to appeal process.

She chose and insisted not to appeal, since all top three choices were great schools. It's like getting into first choice school no matter which one she got posted to. So, she decided to embrace her decision and got pretty psyched up for school to commence.

Jennifer wrote:He should thank you personally.

No need, no need.
We're friends, so I treat your son like my son oso.
We will do what's best for them like how we will with our other children.

Jennifer wrote:Brownies :rahrah:

With extra walnuts special. :wink:

Jennifer wrote:I dun want your chicken curry or nasi lemak. Scared I cant forget the goodness of them and cant find better alternatives, then I would be always dreaming of yours :sweat:

This is every cook's goal you know.
Precisely why some recipes for me to open shop are :censored:.
Next time, you must always come my shop to get your foodie dreams fixed.

Jennifer wrote:Really appreciate your thoughtfulness and salute your posts. U always weave words into touching readings, like so effortless. If only I can express my thoughts at a fraction of your power.

:hugs: You don't have to, babe. Your equally effortless way in showing you care comes across nicely weaved in your posts as well. When I was feeling down from stuff going on at the home front, just your short note or smiley can touch base. It's like you know how I was feeling and know the right things to say at the right time. Keeps me going.

You have your own (special) power as well. :evil:

Jennifer wrote:ok, a new year resolution : to make myself more knowledgeable :smile:

You already are (knowledgable), in more ways than you know.

No way in reference to your age, hor. :wink:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:51 am

Jennifer wrote:
buds wrote:If you hv a Samsung phone, there's an app to check ez-link details like balance amount, travel log details, just by placing ez-link under the phone. Hubs showed me once. I thought that app was quite cool.

Wow. Hubby has a Samsung. Any idea the apps name?

Hubs showed me this app's feature when he was using his S3. I'll ask him and get back to you.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mummy OnABudget » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Guess where I found liz uniform she left it on the phone booth at the SCHOOL

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres