Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Happy New Year

Post by buds » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:46 am

Image

May the new year bring you and your family together in happiness, good health and good fortune throughout the year.

Happy New Year, Jennifer.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:38 pm

2nd day of CNY, routine as usual.

Ah boy ate too much biscuits, now coughing.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Another roast pork belly video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr6xswgiIyA

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Jennifer wrote:2nd day of CNY, routine as usual.

Ah boy ate too much biscuits, now coughing.


Brew liang teh for him?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:25 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:2nd day of CNY, routine as usual.

Ah boy ate too much biscuits, now coughing.


Brew liang teh for him?


No liang teh at home, only hv 菊花.

Bringing him to see the physician tmr.


icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Jennifer wrote:Ah boy ate too much biscuits, now coughing.

my dd didn't eat any biscuits but also coughing. :shrug:

she says her fengshui prediction says she has to look out for her health and also this year isn't a good year for ppl born in the year of the snake. u believe?

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Aug 07,
Total Likes:7

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by jjxy mum » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:17 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Ah boy ate too much biscuits, now coughing.

my dd didn't eat any biscuits but also coughing. :shrug:

she says her fengshui prediction says she has to look out for her health and also this year isn't a good year for ppl born in the year of the snake. u believe?


Many ppl fallen sick recently, guessed it was the weather..have to drink more warm water .

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:52 pm

jjxy mum wrote:
icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Ah boy ate too much biscuits, now coughing.

my dd didn't eat any biscuits but also coughing. :shrug:

she says her fengshui prediction says she has to look out for her health and also this year isn't a good year for ppl born in the year of the snake. u believe?


Many ppl fallen sick recently, guessed it was the weather..have to drink more warm water .

cos of weather, maybe.... but dd the snake baby is the only one sick though.

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Aug 07,
Total Likes:7

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by jjxy mum » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:55 pm

The other day my nephew ( snake too ) was coughing badly too :?
But another aunt and a younger nephew cough weren't as bad

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by buds » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:51 pm

My snakey had a bout of coughing and allergy outbreak but thankfully fixed by her usual anti-histamine. Not so much cookie binge-ing but chocolates & gummy candy.

Locked