Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
clay569
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Oct 07,

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by clay569 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:56 pm

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:The last time I grew tomato plants, white flies were attracted.

My pot of chili plant is leafy, no insect.

Could the white flies be attracted by some other plants?


My chilli plants always attract a lot of white flies. Tedious way is to give the leaves a 'sponge bath'. Gotta do it pretty frequently.

I do spray neem oil on the leaves as well but I keep them in the shade when on the day that I spray or else the leaves get burnt if they remain under the sun with the oil on the leaves.


The pomegranate beside it didn't get any pest, not even white flies. When I replanted, I isolated the plant but still got it :?

I did the sponge bath but boy! It's so tedious! I sprayed pesticide and let the plants in the sun maybe that's why the leaves turned brown. Next time I'll try spraying at night and see if it works.

Speaking of chilli and tomato plants, mine flowered but no fruits and got very leggy...why ah....

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:56 pm

Glorymum, I had blur vision whenever a 气 rises up to my head. But the last time this happened to me when elder boy was still a baby. Same scenario: sat down to pee.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:58 pm

I was not successful with growing tomatoes. Only see the super tiny round green fruit, then turned dried.

The plant grew upwards, one day strong wind broke the stem into 2.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:01 pm

I was greedy with growing the present pot of chili plant, only one flowered with 2 flowers. Lucky these flowers fertilised each other. Now 2 green chilies.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 12360
Joined: Wed May 27,
Total Likes:330

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Funz » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Jennifer wrote:Funz, I do not hv blood pressure measurement gadget. Shld I get one? This blur vision has not returned since donkey years ago. I was surprised too.


Good to have one but not a must have. With one at home whenever you feel giddy, etc, can check blood pressure to rule out high or low pressure.

What was the cause of the blurred vision last time?


Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:06 pm

Image

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:08 pm

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Funz, I do not hv blood pressure measurement gadget. Shld I get one? This blur vision has not returned since donkey years ago. I was surprised too.


Good to have one but not a must have. With one at home whenever you feel giddy, etc, can check blood pressure to rule out high or low pressure.

What was the cause of the blurred vision last time?


I thought was due to me taking medication to stop breast milk forming. But gynae said.shld not be side effects. Prior to that incident, was due to menses during the primary sch days.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 12360
Joined: Wed May 27,
Total Likes:330

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Funz » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Jennifer wrote:Glorymum, I had blur vision whenever a 气 rises up to my head. But the last time this happened to me when elder boy was still a baby. Same scenario: sat down to pee.


Could it be that you got up and sat down too fast. Unbalance so giddy or blur vision.

I get that when my already rather low pressure dips lower. Cannot get up too quickly from sitting position, especially when I am sitting on the floor.

Anyway, good to go see a doc or sinseh to rule out any possible ailments.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:29 pm

Glorymum, hope u r feeling better too.

Maybe I have remembered wrongly, u were not well after the Dec hols?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 pm

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Glorymum, I had blur vision whenever a 气 rises up to my head. But the last time this happened to me when elder boy was still a baby. Same scenario: sat down to pee.


Could it be that you got up and sat down too fast. Unbalance so giddy or blur vision.

I get that when my already rather low pressure dips lower. Cannot get up too quickly from sitting position, especially when I am sitting on the floor.

Anyway, good to go see a doc or sinseh to rule out any possible ailments.



Maybe.

Locked