Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby clay569 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:
Anyway, good to go see a doc or sinseh to rule out any possible ailments.



Maybe.


Better go, Jen..

clay569
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:56 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:40 pm

clay569 wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:Anyway, good to go see a doc or sinseh to rule out any possible ailments.

Maybe.

Better go, Jen..

do go, jennifer.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby GLORYmum » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Jennifer wrote:Glorymum, hope u r feeling better too.

Maybe I have remembered wrongly, u were not well after the Dec hols?



Hi Jen,
Yeah, I have been falling sick quite often since the holidays. Played too much lah. :lol:
For your blurry vision and gust of 气, could it be due to you getting up too fast hence the 气 couldn't supply quick enough to your head? Are you anaemic ?
Take care.
:snuggles:

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 pm
Total Likes: 103


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Went to see the physician. Circulation block, hence the cool feeling on the forehead. Taken a dose of medication n taken a nap. Now cannot anyhow eat, really 老了。

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby jjxy mum » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Jennifer wrote:Went to see the physician. Circulation block, hence the cool feeling on the forehead. Taken a dose of medication n taken a nap. Now cannot anyhow eat, really 老了。


Oh, is due to poor circulation, but what have u ate ?

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am
Total Likes: 7



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Taiwanese pineapple tart- I lost count
Almost 2 tubs of local pineapple tart
1 tub of almond cookies
Too many watermelon
Almost 1 pint of Gelato ice cream

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby GLORYmum » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Jen,
Have you starved for a long time ?
:lol:
:siam:

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 pm
Total Likes: 103


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:09 pm

GLORYmum wrote:Jen,
Have you starved for a long time ?
:lol:
:siam:


:wink:

I am not disciplined * :spank: myself*

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby GLORYmum » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Jennifer wrote:
GLORYmum wrote:Jen,
Have you starved for a long time ?
:lol:
:siam:


:wink:

I am not disciplined * :spank: myself*


Go easy on yourself lah... :laugh:

Do u need help to reach better?? :lol:

GLORYmum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 pm
Total Likes: 103


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:15 pm

GLORYmum wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
GLORYmum wrote:Jen,
Have you starved for a long time ?
:lol:
:siam:


:wink:

I am not disciplined * :spank: myself*


Go easy on yourself lah... :laugh:

Do u need help to reach better?? :lol:


:lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25937
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres