Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:32 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Icy_mama, did u grind teeth last night?

feedback from dh, yes.... :oops:


Did the tap on the cheeks work on you?

Hubby assumes I do not do it every night as long as he did not hear it. Also he thinks I only grind when I switch sides to sleep.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:38 am

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Icy_mama, did u grind teeth last night?

feedback from dh, yes.... :oops:


Did the tap on the cheeks work on you?

Hubby assumes I do not do it every night as long as he did not hear it. Also he thinks I only grind when I switch sides to sleep.

the tap suggestion came after i woke up. should i grind teeth again tonight, will get dh to tap. :smile:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:56 am

Do you wake up feeling that your jaws are very tight if you have been grinding your teeth at night?

I don't grind my teeth but my sis does and so do her 2 kiddos. And they can be loud. Dh does it occasionally.

If you are a habitual teeth grinder maybe you can get some night guard to protect your teeth.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12113
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:05 pm

only some days, jaw may feel a bit sore, otherwise, i think should be quite mild. those uncomfortable teeth guard may give me more "stress" and disturb my beauty sleep. :laugh:

dh is a ultra light sleeper, so even a whimper from me will sound like thunder. :wink:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Imami » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Funz wrote:Do you wake up feeling that your jaws are very tight if you have been grinding your teeth at night?

I don't grind my teeth but my sis does and so do her 2 kiddos. And they can be loud. Dh does it occasionally.

If you are a habitual teeth grinder maybe you can get some night guard to protect your teeth.

I was grinding my teeth, my jaws didn't feel any different.

But teeth grinding can really be quite loud and scary.... My hubby freaked out initially because he didn't know I was making all those noise.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11015
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 37



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby jetsetter » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Jennifer wrote:I remember I felt pain after getting up in the morning. Dunno how I placed my right hand while sleeping :gloomy:


O dear! Just saw this Jen. Are you ok? Hv u seen the sinseh? Best to see one and apply some chinese herb/ointment to get rid of the wind. :hugs:

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 13936
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:04 pm
Total Likes: 224


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:42 pm

jetsetter wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I remember I felt pain after getting up in the morning. Dunno how I placed my right hand while sleeping :gloomy:


O dear! Just saw this Jen. Are you ok? Hv u seen the sinseh? Best to see one and apply some chinese herb/ointment to get rid of the wind. :hugs:


Thank you.

This afternoon went to Courts to look at microwave oven. After talking to the sales lady, she gave me a handshake. Firm grip n shake *ouch*

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby jetsetter » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:59 pm

ouch! if u feel 'sng sng', do visit the sinseh...don't let the wind get trapped at the joints....

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 13936
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:04 pm
Total Likes: 224


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby janet88 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Jennifer,
take care.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 39951
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am
Total Likes: 126


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Gals, thank you *love*

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25810
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres