Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby ngl2010 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Jennifer wrote:Getting better. Maybe could be better if I had not had that handshake :wink:

Not bandaging tonight. Felt some little bumps that r slightly reddish on the hand now. Very sensitive skin.

That's why I told hubby I need a dishwasher next time.

Saw on TV shopping channel a steam cleaner Shark, now selling <$200. Wonder can use for parquet flooring? Then no need to mop floor anymore?

And no need to buy cleaning detergent or using these to clean the house.

Hi Jen. Did you sleep on sofa recently? This afternoon I took a nap on sofa and I felt pain on my wrist when I got up. I had De Quervain syndrome a few years back until I cannot turn door knob so I am very careful with my wrist. Take care of your wrist :snuggles:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Must rest from housework for this few days.. Recover first.. The housework can wait..

Happy Valentine's Day!

:smile:

Already doing the minimum.

Do no work tmr.. Date hubby to go jalan jalan.. Not allergic to gold right.. Ah.. Bring him to jewellery shop :evil:

Diamond also no allergy right? Ahh.. Gold plus diamond.. Sounds about right...

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:11 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Must rest from housework for this few days.. Recover first.. The housework can wait..

Happy Valentine's Day!

:smile:

Already doing the minimum.

Do no work tmr.. Date hubby to go jalan jalan.. Not allergic to gold right.. Ah.. Bring him to jewellery shop :evil:

Diamond also no allergy right? Ahh.. Gold plus diamond.. Sounds about right...

Hahahaha.

Cannot lah. I dun wear whatever I bou last time. All in the safe somewhere. No good reason to buy new pieces. In fact, I am thinking of selling some older design pieces. U got lobang?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:13 pm

Oh.. we usually sell at the jewellery shop then get new ones.. recently we sold some gold and bought a diamond bracelet..

Its the gold shop at BPP that we went to...the one next to UOB.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:14 pm

ngl2010 wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Getting better. Maybe could be better if I had not had that handshake :wink:

Not bandaging tonight. Felt some little bumps that r slightly reddish on the hand now. Very sensitive skin.

That's why I told hubby I need a dishwasher next time.

Saw on TV shopping channel a steam cleaner Shark, now selling <$200. Wonder can use for parquet flooring? Then no need to mop floor anymore?

And no need to buy cleaning detergent or using these to clean the house.

Hi Jen. Did you sleep on sofa recently? This afternoon I took a nap on sofa and I felt pain on my wrist when I got up. I had De Quervain syndrome a few years back until I cannot turn door knob so I am very careful with my wrist. Take care of your wrist :snuggles:

O, this is the first time I come across this De Quervain syndrome, how did you get it then?

U fully recovered from it now?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:15 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Oh.. we usually sell at the jewellery shop then get new ones.. recently we sold some gold and bought a diamond bracelet..

Must buy new pieces, or can get back cash?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:16 pm

My in laws gave me some gold when I got married.. looks really old fashioned now.. so we sold the bangle.. change to another design and white gold with little diamonds.. simple design for everyday wear...

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Oh.. we usually sell at the jewellery shop then get new ones.. recently we sold some gold and bought a diamond bracelet..

Must buy new pieces, or can get back cash?

Can get back cash...but lesser value.. more worth it to get new pieces..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:20 pm

You can bring over for valuation then they will tell u how much they will return in cash n the difference if u get a new piece..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:21 pm

TheAnswer wrote:My in laws gave me some gold when I got married.. looks really old fashioned now.. so we sold the bangle.. change to another design and white gold with little diamonds.. simple design for everyday wear...

Those given by elders, esp for wedding, can sell? I dunno whether one day, I would be asked abt them, hahahah.

I got a pair of diamond earrings n a solitaire pendant as a wedding gift from my in laws. Seldom worn too.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres