Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Funz wrote:Now that your wrist ok. Do some wrist exercise to strengthen it. Get those stress balls and start squeezing. Don't forget stretching exercises too.


aiya, forgot to pop into People's Park to look for those stress balls.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 am

My trusting nature caused a group of people to cause a great deal of inconveniences to another group of people.

:stupid: me

So sorry to my mentors in the past.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:11 am

Just sent out a nicely worded email to reprimand people. Hope my message, not worded harshly, gets through.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:13 am

Jennifer wrote:Just sent out a nicely worded email to reprimand people. Hope my message, not worded harshly, gets through.


Difficult to equate both together, nice and reprimand.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 am

Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Just sent out a nicely worded email to reprimand people. Hope my message, not worded harshly, gets through.


Difficult to equate both together, nice and reprimand.


:rotflmao:

use a lot of WE lor :wink:

"It is too late to question why we made this mistake which has caused a great deal of inconvenience to customer.

Please make sure we do not have such mistake in future..."

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:41 am

Jennifer wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Just sent out a nicely worded email to reprimand people. Hope my message, not worded harshly, gets through.


Difficult to equate both together, nice and reprimand.


:rotflmao:

use a lot of WE lor :wink:

"It is too late to question why we made this mistake which has caused a great deal of inconvenience to customer.

Please make sure we do not have such mistake in future..."


:rotflmao:

I use a lot of We. Hahaha.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12190
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:34 am

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote: :rotflmao:

use a lot of WE lor :wink:

"It is too late to question why we made this mistake which has caused a great deal of inconvenience to customer.

Please make sure we do not have such mistake in future..."


:rotflmao:

I use a lot of We. Hahaha.


I reported the matter to hubby. He whatsapps: need to spank them.

hahaha

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:05 am

A good morning to all.

My chilli plant just gifted me 2 ripen chilli padi :dancing:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 am

Jennifer wrote:A good morning to all.

My chilli plant just gifted me 2 ripen chilli padi :dancing:

:rahrah:
planned what to cook them in? or eat them raw and naked? :lol:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:37 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:A good morning to all.

My chilli plant just gifted me 2 ripen chilli padi :dancing:

:rahrah:
planned what to cook them in? or eat them raw and naked? :lol:


:rotflmao: I no chilli padi eater. Also dunno what to do with them. Freeze till hubby is home?

When I was a little girl, my late grandma punished me (for ? I cant remember) by rubbing chilli onto my lips. Scary hor? I stayed away from spicy food for a long long time till much older.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres