Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:06 am

From young, I love howling winds and thunder storms. Whenever that happens, I will sit by the window and watch how the trees bend and sway to the wind and how the flashes of lightning illuminate the whole area and the big drops of rain pelt down relentlessly at the vehicles and people caught out in the storm. The streets are quieter and the hustle and bustle slows.

I love it because whenever there is a storm I will make myself a hot chocolate put on some music and snuggle up with a good book or sis and myself will play boardgames.

I imagine that the wind will sweep along with it all the unhappy stuff and the rain will wash away all that is bad. And when the rain stops, the air is so crisp and clear, the trees and the grass seem greener, all the colours seem more vibrant.

DS seem to have inherited my love for stormy weathers. He likes to listen for the rumble of the thunder and to look out for the lightning. Best part is when the rain tapers off, they get to play in the rain.

Maybe that is why I have been moody lately, no rain to clean up the unhappy and the sad stuff.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ngl2010 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:12 am

Funz wrote:As in when sleeping you get the feeling that you are falling and you wake up startled?

That is a sign of stress

Oh... Sometimes I got this feeling too. Rarely though.

My phobia (or is it nightmare? :scratchhead: ) is to go to school in pyjamas. Just the thought of it will make my legs weak. I don't remember went to school in pyjamas when I was a child. Oh well... maybe it did happen and my mum never told me :wink:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Sun_2010 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:19 am

Funz wrote:From young, I love howling winds and thunder storms. Whenever that happens, I will sit by the window and watch how the trees bend and sway to the wind and how the flashes of lightning illuminate the whole area and the big drops of rain pelt down relentlessly at the vehicles and people caught out in the storm. The streets are quieter and the hustle and bustle slows.

I love it because whenever there is a storm I will make myself a hot chocolate put on some music and snuggle up with a good book or sis and myself will play boardgames.

I imagine that the wind will sweep along with it all the unhappy stuff and the rain will wash away all that is bad. And when the rain stops, the air is so crisp and clear, the trees and the grass seem greener, all the colours seem more vibrant.

DS seem to have inherited my love for stormy weathers. He likes to listen for the rumble of the thunder and to look out for the lightning. Best part is when the rain tapers off, they get to play in the rain.

Maybe that is why I have been moody lately, no rain to clean up the unhappy and the sad stuff.

Hey you put into words my feeling :hi5:
I have always been fascinated by thunder storms since childhood. Its a some fear and excitement and also the cosy cosy feel. Maybe because all will be home, mum takes extra care of us, bro and i used to play or paint , and on really nice days involve me in his projects ( building electronic stuff, carpentry etc) . Ah those were the days :evil:

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:19 am

ngl2010 wrote:My phobia (or is it nightmare? :scratchhead: ) is to go to school in pyjamas. Just the thought of it will make my legs weak. I don't remember went to school in pyjamas when I was a child. Oh well... maybe it did happen and my mum never told me :wink:

maybe should ask your mum. :idea: actually, that could have happened while u were sleep-walking and walked to school.... in your pjs. :wink:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:21 am

Funz wrote:Maybe that is why I have been moody lately, no rain to clean up the unhappy and the sad stuff.

:pray: hope the rain come soon. i love rainy days too.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:22 am

icy_mama wrote:
Funz wrote:My fear is cockroaches. :oops:

for me, the recurring nightmare is falling. maybe in my last life i fell to death. :laugh:

Me too. Esp falling over the corridor wall.

I would feel a jerking movement even though I was supposed to be sleeping.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:23 am

Love the smell of rain. Before thunderstorm, I stick my head out of window & take a deep breathe. Wishing for thunderstorm.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:24 am

icy_mama wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:My phobia (or is it nightmare? :scratchhead: ) is to go to school in pyjamas. Just the thought of it will make my legs weak. I don't remember went to school in pyjamas when I was a child. Oh well... maybe it did happen and my mum never told me :wink:

maybe should ask your mum. :idea: actually, that could have happened while u were sleep-walking and walked to school.... in your pjs. :wink:

Ahem, u hv great imagination too :hi5:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 am

Jennifer wrote:Me too. Esp falling over the corridor wall.

I would feel a jerking movement even though I was supposed to be sleeping.

that makes 4 of us in the "falling" club. :rotflmao:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 am

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:

Ahem, u hv great imagination too :hi5:

:rotflmao:
:hi5:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres