Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:40 am

I hardly dream. Maybe like what my GP say, given my sleep pattern, I hardly reach REM to be able to dream. Haha.

But the few times that I did, my sis begged me not to dream anymore. 1 was because I dreamt that she was pregnant, I was in Melbourne then, called her and told her, she say choi as she just renovated her new house nicely for just 3 persons and when I came home a week later she told me she is pregnant liao. Another time was when I dreamt of my granma asking how come this year never prepare cheng tng. Told my aunt and she say really, when she went to pray grnma for CNY, for that particular year, she did not prepare cheng tng. All of them looked at me weird as I was not present for the prayers.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:41 am

Funz wrote:I hardly dream. Maybe like what my GP say, given my sleep pattern, I hardly reach REM to be able to dream. Haha.

But the few times that I did, my sis begged me not to dream anymore. 1 was because I dreamt that she was pregnant, I was in Melbourne then, called her and told her, she say choi as she just renovated her new house nicely for just 3 persons and when I came home a week later she told me she is pregnant liao. Another time was when I dreamt of my granma asking how come this year never prepare cheng tng. Told my aunt and she say really, when she went to pray grnma for CNY, for that particular year, she did not prepare cheng tng. All of them looked at me weird as I was not present for the prayers.

Funz, tonight can u dream for us to strike 4d or Toto? Remember to jot down those numbers hor :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:47 am

Jennifer wrote:Funz, tonight can u dream for us to strike 4d or Toto? Remember to jot down those numbers hor :wink:

:rotflmao:

then again, knowing that one's dreams always come true, having a nightmare would have been unnerving. :scared:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:12 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Funz, tonight can u dream for us to strike 4d or Toto? Remember to jot down those numbers hor :wink:

then again, knowing that one's dreams always come true, having a nightmare would have been unnerving. :scared:

好的灵,坏的不灵 :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:14 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Me too. Esp falling over the corridor wall.

I would feel a jerking movement even though I was supposed to be sleeping.

that makes 4 of us in the "falling" club. :rotflmao:

Seriously, "falling club". :rotflmao:

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:21 pm

I think it has bn at least 3 weeks I last mopped the floor.

Now so clean leh :rahrah:

Every month when I recd the PUB bill, I would look at the graphs. Always thought we use a lot of water, only to realise our usage is below national avg.
Last edited by Jennifer on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:24 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:

好的灵,坏的不灵 :wink:

Yes. Happened to me too. I was the first to "announce " my grandma died when she was supposedly still alive. Hours after my announcement, she had passed away in her sleep.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:10 pm

icy_mama wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:My phobia (or is it nightmare? :scratchhead: ) is to go to school in pyjamas. Just the thought of it will make my legs weak. I don't remember went to school in pyjamas when I was a child. Oh well... maybe it did happen and my mum never told me :wink:

maybe should ask your mum. :idea: actually, that could have happened while u were sleep-walking and walked to school.... in your pjs. :wink:

I do talk in sleep but not sleep-walk :wink: Hmmmm.... I wonder how bad sleep-walkers can be. My friend's maid had ever sleep-walked out of the house and slept on the staircase until the next morning :yikes:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:16 pm

ngl2010 wrote:
icy_mama wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:My phobia (or is it nightmare? :scratchhead: ) is to go to school in pyjamas. Just the thought of it will make my legs weak. I don't remember went to school in pyjamas when I was a child. Oh well... maybe it did happen and my mum never told me :wink:

maybe should ask your mum. :idea: actually, that could have happened while u were sleep-walking and walked to school.... in your pjs. :wink:

I do talk in sleep but not sleep-walk :wink: Hmmmm.... I wonder how bad sleep-walkers can be. My friend's maid had ever sleep-walked out of the house and slept on the staircase until the next morning :yikes:

:yikes:

As a child, I sleep walked to the door and tried to open the door. Was stopped by my late granny. She said I did this > once.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby janet88 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:14 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Funz wrote:Maybe that is why I have been moody lately, no rain to clean up the unhappy and the sad stuff.

:pray: hope the rain come soon. i love rainy days too.

I love the smell of rain.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres