Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Jennifer wrote:Image

Image




Was tidying up my pictures folder.

Share this interesting incident captured on camera.


You really have quite distinguished visitors to your home! I love all your pictures on the birdies. Simply beautiful!

PS. Did they tip you after the meal? :)

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15526
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 329


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby TheAnswer » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Birds visit my kitchen sometimes. I saw them feasting on the raw meat before :mad: occasionally I find their poo on the floor! :sad:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:16 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image

Image




Was tidying up my pictures folder.

Share this interesting incident captured on camera.


You really have quite distinguished visitors to your home! I love all your pictures on the birdies. Simply beautiful!

PS. Did they tip you after the meal? :)


Nah, not my home. We were at Siloso Beach Resort having breakfast. The owner of the glass of orange juice knew about the birds helping themselves to his drink. He then returned to his iPad. Then? He drank from the glass, put it down and exclaimed: oh dear :rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:17 am

TheAnswer wrote:Birds visit my kitchen sometimes. I saw them feasting on the raw meat before :mad: occasionally I find their poo on the floor! :sad:


:yikes:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby TheAnswer » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:03 am

:imanisland: Morning sweetie...

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:05 am

TheAnswer wrote::imanisland: Morning sweetie...


u feeling better now?

Seen your surprise breakfast? must be full of loves :celebrate: so envy leh :smile:
Last edited by Jennifer on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby TheAnswer » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:08 am

Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote::imanisland: Morning sweetie...


u feeling better now?


Yes. Felt better since 5pm yesterday.. Didn't you see how much I ate? :laugh:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:09 am

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote::imanisland: Morning sweetie...


u feeling better now?


Yes. Felt better since 5pm yesterday.. Didn't you see how much I ate? :laugh:


ya, saw n wow :lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby TheAnswer » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:13 am

Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote::imanisland: Morning sweetie...


u feeling better now?

Seen your surprise breakfast? must be full of loves :celebrate: so envy leh :smile:


The surprise brunch is not ready yet. 9am having brunch.

My favourite fried egg with anchovies on the menu.. Can smell it.. I'm not hungry yet. I ate so much last night..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby TheAnswer » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:15 am

Gotta go.. Time for my shower... :dancing:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres