Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:58 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
A landed property with garden :rotflmao:


Wah.. For once, I see that you have a bigger appetite than mine.. :evil:


No lah. U going to migrate to US leh. Even bigger compound, bigger house.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 18053
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Until now I didn't do any preparation.. Snail pace.. Very lazy these days..

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4883
Joined: Mon Jul 29,
Total Likes:10

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Porky Pig » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:09 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Until now I didn't do any preparation.. Snail pace.. Very lazy these days..

Which part of US? I like Chicago but my HQ is at Minneapolis.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:10 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Until now I didn't do any preparation.. Snail pace.. Very lazy these days..


Understandable.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 18053
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:12 pm

Porky Pig wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Until now I didn't do any preparation.. Snail pace.. Very lazy these days..

Which part of US? I like Chicago but my HQ is at Minneapolis.

Califonia


Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4883
Joined: Mon Jul 29,
Total Likes:10

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Porky Pig » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:13 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Until now I didn't do any preparation.. Snail pace.. Very lazy these days..

Which part of US? I like Chicago but my HQ is at Minneapolis.

Califonia

Nice!

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25996
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Applied cream liao. Good night.

Tmr is last day of sch for this term.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:37 am

Jennifer wrote:Applied cream liao. Good night.

Tmr is last day of sch for this term.

now u know, when dh, elder boy and ah boy chorused "ya ya ya", what they really meant was "i know i should do it, but i'm just taking my time getting to it, so please get off my back" :laugh:

my small ones term ended yesterday. gotta meet the teachers today. today is my turn to say "ya ya ya" :rotflmao:

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4883
Joined: Mon Jul 29,
Total Likes:10

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Porky Pig » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:43 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Applied cream liao. Good night.

Tmr is last day of sch for this term.

now u know, when dh, elder boy and ah boy chorused "ya ya ya", what they really meant was "i know i should do it, but i'm just taking my time getting to it, so please get off my back" :laugh:

my small ones term ended yesterday. gotta meet the teachers today. today is my turn to say "ya ya ya" :rotflmao:

:rotflmao:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 12322
Joined: Wed May 27,
Total Likes:329

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Funz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:19 am

Me meeting DS's tchr too.

Locked