Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby PiggyLalala » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:58 am

Jennifer, u r fast...
I just finished my exercise. .3.3 km in 33 min :oops:

PiggyLalala
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4054
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:11 pm
Total Likes: 23


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:14 am

PiggyLalala wrote:Jennifer, u r fast...
I just finished my exercise. .3.3 km in 33 min :oops:


I m using brake resistance 1 - find it easier on my knees and hips - no pain after exercising.

What resistance lvl u set?

My pulse is 110, considered ok?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby PiggyLalala » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:24 am

Dont know what is the setting. :oops:
But that's my usual speed .. 10min.. 1 km..why so slow... haha... saw 150kcal on the display. .. no pulse rate shown...

PiggyLalala
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4054
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:11 pm
Total Likes: 23


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Use this http://www.free-online-calculator-use.c ... lator.html

or any other target heart rate calculators you can find online to check what you should target at.

Base on my age, resting heart rate, etc, etc, my burn fat zone should be about 130-140. Fitness zone will be about 140-150. And I should sustain this heart rate for at least 20mins. I should not exceed 175bpm.

110 will be only warm up.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12121
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Funz wrote:Use this http://www.free-online-calculator-use.c ... lator.html

or any other target heart rate calculators you can find online to check what you should target at.

Base on my age, resting heart rate, etc, etc, my burn fat zone should be about 130-140. Fitness zone will be about 140-150. And I should sustain this heart rate for at least 20mins. I should not exceed 175bpm.

110 will be only warm up.


:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Was out with ah boy at Jurong East this morning. Went out separate ways: he met his classmates, I went Jem. Many shops not opened yet, so walked ard in NTUC extra. Bou socks for the boys n a black bra for myself to go with that dress.

After settling ah boy at the library with a table for 4 n near a power point supply, I headed home in a taxi.

Now feeling very tired.

How does pple do window shopping for hours?

*salute* their stamina.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:52 am

Image

The usual bloom

Image

This one chose to bloom very differently, noticed its petal r turned inwards.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25816
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:09 am

Jennifer wrote:This one chose to bloom very differently, noticed its petal r turned inwards.
this one i like. there's always something special when something is different. :smile:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby ngl2010 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:20 am

So nice :please:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 7049
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 77


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby jjxy mum » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:29 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:This one chose to bloom very differently, noticed its petal r turned inwards.
this one i like. there's always something special when something is different. :smile:


I like both.

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4167
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am
Total Likes: 7


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres