Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Jennifer wrote: :yikes: no no no

ideal situation will be no. but, is it possible? if u don't do so, you'll worry. how?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote: :yikes: no no no

ideal situation will be no. but, is it possible? if u don't do so, you'll worry. how?


Outsource :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Jennifer wrote:Outsource :wink:

:lol: problems that $$ can solve, isn't a problem at all! :imcool:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:23 pm

another rainy day.

luckily the sun was up in the morning and early afternoon. The laundry are almost dry.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:50 pm

Hubby back tmr morning, kena flu n sore throat.

Claimed he caught the bugs from office n tahan till now then fell sick. Yet he did not prepare any medicine when going overseas.

I very worried abt his sleeping. Every time he will take a few days to snore in his sleep whereas I will be sleeping in the study.

Is there any effective supplement to shorten jet lag?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Jennifer wrote:Hubby back tmr morning, kena flu n sore throat.

Claimed he caught the bugs from office n tahan till now then fell sick. Yet he did not prepare any medicine when going overseas.

I very worried abt his sleeping. Every time he will take a few days to snore in his sleep whereas I will be sleeping in the study.

Is there any effective supplement to shorten jet lag?


Jen jie, there is medication to correct the jet lag. Just take for 2 days and his body should be back in sync. It works for me.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:08 pm

[quote="Porky Pig]

Jen jie, there is medication to correct the jet lag. Just take for 2 days and his body should be back in sync. It works for me.[/quote]

Prescription medicine or OTC ?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:26 am

Jennifer wrote:[quote="Porky Pig]

Jen jie, there is medication to correct the jet lag. Just take for 2 days and his body should be back in sync. It works for me.[/quote]

Prescription medicine or OTC ?[/quote]

OTC in all major pharmacies.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:32 am

Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:[quote="Porky Pig]

Jen jie, there is medication to correct the jet lag. Just take for 2 days and his body should be back in sync. It works for me.[/quote]

Prescription medicine or OTC ?[/quote][/quote]
OTC in all major pharmacies.[/quote]


:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:37 am

DH takes melatonin supplements. Suppose to regulate sleep cycle. Porky is that what the OTC thing you are referring to?

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12121
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres