Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 am

php wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image

Flooding outside the estate.

Whenever it rained heavily, we would hv this prob. After I wrote to NEA, the case was referred to LTA. Then it did not rain for so many days. That's why I did not wish for rainy days everyday.


sister, this is not flood... it is called ponding.....pple can walk, vehicles can pass... no problem la..... wait till the water reaches knee level, then complain.....

btw, who is in charge of flooding? now NEA so fast taichi already....



hahaha, ponding ah :wink:

wait until knee level then complain, that's not me leh. I like to provide feedback asap.

There is a ORC website, I sent in the concern on this website, thought it was an environment issue, then 1st reply from NEA - this is under LTA. I dun care taichi or not so long sb solves the issue can liao :lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby php » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:12 am

Jennifer wrote:
php wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image

Flooding outside the estate.

Whenever it rained heavily, we would hv this prob. After I wrote to NEA, the case was referred to LTA. Then it did not rain for so many days. That's why I did not wish for rainy days everyday.


sister, this is not flood... it is called ponding.....pple can walk, vehicles can pass... no problem la..... wait till the water reaches knee level, then complain.....

btw, who is in charge of flooding? now NEA so fast taichi already....



hahaha, ponding ah :wink:

wait until knee level then complain, that's not me leh. I like to provide feedback asap.

There is a ORC website, I sent in the concern on this website, thought it was an environment issue, then 1st reply from NEA - this is under LTA. I dun care taichi or not so long sb solves the issue can liao :lol:


haha....maybe ponding under LTA....flooding under NEA....so must ascertain whether it is ponding or flooding before lodging a complaint...

php
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1715
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:01 pm
Total Likes: 4


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:16 am

php wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
php wrote:sister, this is not flood... it is called ponding.....pple can walk, vehicles can pass... no problem la..... wait till the water reaches knee level, then complain.....

btw, who is in charge of flooding? now NEA so fast taichi already....



hahaha, ponding ah :wink:

wait until knee level then complain, that's not me leh. I like to provide feedback asap.

There is a ORC website, I sent in the concern on this website, thought it was an environment issue, then 1st reply from NEA - this is under LTA. I dun care taichi or not so long sb solves the issue can liao :lol:


haha....maybe ponding under LTA....flooding under NEA....so must ascertain whether it is ponding or flooding before lodging a complaint...


:rotflmao: that's good one.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby FB555 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:04 pm

missyqiqi wrote:wah!! u really plant a lot of stuff!!

I wish i can do that!! Tried planting sunflower outside my girl bedroom, end up when we come back from holiday the sunflower gone.. :cry:

don't know is it the gardener removed or somebody stole it.. end up didn't want to plant anymore.


So far no news from LTA, regarding the flooding??


I tink i am not a green finger. We tried to grow sunflowers for my kids' kindergarten project previously, but it never germinate. :shrug:
Their teacher helped them to grow the onion and garlic plant. But after it was brought home, it dead a few wks later, though we water them and give it sunlight. :sad:

I tink the only plant i can grow is green bean plant.
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 3:22 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:06 pm

FB555 wrote:I tink i am not a green finger. We tried to grow sunflowers for my kids' kindergarten project previously, but it never germinate. :shrug:
Their teacher helped them to grow the onion and garlic plant. But after it was brought home, it dead a few wks later, though we water them and give it sunlight. :sad:

I tink the only plant i can grow is green bean plant.


garlic plant? That's interesting. I think the only plant my children's kindy taught was green beans. These days, kindy so happening.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby missyqiqi » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:10 pm

haha.. I was want to try green bean.. I'm also not a green finger, totally clueless.. use google to help me haha..

Anyway the school brought them to watch "Hello Ling" and gave them some green beans to grow, going to do that over the weekend! Can't imagine when was the last tim i grow green bean.. *so old liao*

missyqiqi
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 12:50 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:11 pm

missyqiqi wrote:*so old liao*


:lol:

cant say like this hor.

I much much older than u leh :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25998
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby TheAnswer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:15 pm

missyqiqi wrote:haha.. I was want to try green bean.. I'm also not a green finger, totally clueless.. use google to help me haha..

Anyway the school brought them to watch "Hello Ling" and gave them some green beans to grow, going to do that over the weekend! Can't imagine when was the last tim i grow green bean.. *so old liao*


U should be even younger than me.. Congrats on your 2nd pregnancy!

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby missyqiqi » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:19 pm

diao hamtam!! hahaha.. all still very young *at heart*.. already pass 30 mark, so also not that young also lah.. lol..

hehe.. thank u The Answer!

missyqiqi
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 12:50 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Imami » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:21 pm

php wrote:
btw, who is in charge of flooding? now NEA so fast taichi already....

what tai ji? NEA is never in charge of flood. It's PUB.


http://www.pub.gov.sg/managingflashfloo ... fault.aspx

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11018
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 37


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres