Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:26 pm

I hv bn very bad tempered lately. Lack of sleep n also sth with MIL. Now topped with e-learning with ah boy.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Stress causing my right shoulder some numbness.

Got to find a massage lady like Buds'

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 15355
Joined: Mon Nov 16,
Total Likes:25

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by starlight1968sg » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Jennifer wrote:I hv bn very bad tempered lately. Lack of sleep n also sth with MIL. Now topped with e-learning with ah boy.

Keep your cool and remind yourself that it is bad for your health.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:50 pm

lack of sleep will turn me into ms. hyde. :laugh:

:hugs:

get a massage, get more shut-eye, do whatever to get dr. jekyll-nnifer back. :wink:

take care!

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by buds » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Jennifer wrote:Stress causing my right shoulder some numbness.

Got to find a massage lady like Buds'


Xiao Liu was worth every penny and every minute of my me time. :love: It was a fortunate match... I was lucky to have gotten her service. Such professionalism and such skill.

Here are other Chen Kang outlets if you wanna consider their services :

http://m.insing.com/business-search/s/c ... eflexology

Hubs commented that it was hard for him to sleep cos I snored really loud. He said that was the loudest he ever heard me snore. Well in my defense, he always sleeps before me so I end up hearing his. Not the other way round. :politebleah: But he admitted that I must have been dead tired and relaxed enough to knock out before he did for once.


buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by buds » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:57 am

My cousins recommended Healing Touch.

You can check them out at this link.
http://www.healingtouch.com.sg/massage/

I'm keen to try out the Thai crack-a-lacking one. :drool:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:55 am

buds wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Stress causing my right shoulder some numbness.

Got to find a massage lady like Buds'


Xiao Liu was worth every penny and every minute of my me time. :love: It was a fortunate match... I was lucky to have gotten her service. Such professionalism and such skill.

Here are other Chen Kang outlets if you wanna consider their services :

http://m.insing.com/business-search/s/c ... eflexology

Hubs commented that it was hard for him to sleep cos I snored really loud. He said that was the loudest he ever heard me snore. Well in my defense, he always sleeps before me so I end up hearing his. Not the other way round. :politebleah: But he admitted that I must have been dead tired and relaxed enough to knock out before he did for once.


Huh? after the massage, u snored?

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by buds » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:42 am

Slept like I never slept before. In cases of sleep debt, I guess I snore. Extremely exhausted. I didn't realize though. I felt i slept like a baby. :lol:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:46 am

buds wrote:Slept like I never slept before. In cases of sleep debt, I guess I snore. Extremely exhausted. I didn't realize though. I felt i slept like a baby. :lol:

I like the way babies sleep.. They have no worries :smile:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 8673
Joined: Mon Nov 25,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by bb_ mom » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:08 am

You must have been extremely tired or not feeling well. DH says I snore too when I'm not feeling 100%.

Locked