Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby FB555 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Btw, MH can b stored in fridge?
[/quote][/quote]

What i understand is better not store in fridge. So i usually put it in the plastic bag and tie w rubber band to prevent ants from getting in.
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:41 pm

buds wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Buds, *salute u* for the teaching methods.

I love learning through play activities. Keeps young ones engaged and very interested. :love: They are both learning so fast so I must chiong on prep work. Hubs doesn't plan to send them to school yet.... :sweat: ...plus I suppose preschool education is most expensive apart from university later on in life. So being a single income household, might be a little tight especially now with helper.

Today another mild spinning feeling whilst in the pool. Sigh. :roll: I try to tahan coz didn't wanna be dependent on medication. But our day ended early coz hubs packed dinner and we went home.

Is there any food that the doctor asked you to eat more so that your condition can improve without medication?

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:42 pm

During a trip to a honey factory in Thailand we were informed that "pure" honey will not attract ants. Those that attract ants have sugar added in them & have little or no medicinal properties.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby FB555 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:43 pm

bb_ mom wrote:If have eczema, should not take manuka honey?

DH didnt take MH bcos of his over reactive immune system, not bcos of enzema.
Over reactive immune system can cause a lot of damage to the body.
He heard of cases that it can attack the joints as well so to b on the safe side, he didnt take MH.
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:45 pm

ngl2010 wrote:Is there any food that the doctor asked you to eat more so that your condition can improve without medication?

Nothing for the vertigo. Only for tackling the high anaemia.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:47 pm

buds wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:Is there any food that the doctor asked you to eat more so that your condition can improve without medication?

budsie, no more dieting!

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:50 pm

buds wrote:

There are no meds for vertigo? Hm... :? Then wonder what docs gave my mum cos she was diagnosed with it some months back. When she gets the attack, she can't move at all. Sleep also has fixed position otherwise feel giddy. Now that she recognises the symptoms, she pops the meds that's been prescribed.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:00 pm

Got meds, just no special food intake to cute or reduce.

YES! Fixed position also feel spinning. :( Even on the bed lying flat the head is doing topsy turvy in a blackout state. Can hear voices or murmurings of ppl near us but faint. Occasionally there will be buzzing in one ear, sometimes both. At times, the ears feel like no pressure n that induces the spinning as well. Like you have those airborne blocked ears but despite trying to blow out the air for relief it just gets worse. :( The episodes I've had are really really bad because I cannot catch my bearings and that's why ended up falling in the bathroom and fainting in the bathroom. Felt swollen and bruises from knocking into sink, pipe or wall whichever thing that was near to me at the time of falling/fainting.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:02 pm

icy_mama wrote:
buds wrote:

budsie, no more dieting!

Hahn-nor! :cry:

Already put on all the weight back coz hubs has been on leave and watching closely that I don't do any dieting. :cry:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:03 pm

buds wrote:Got meds, just no special food intake to cute or reduce.

YES! Fixed position also feel spinning. :( Even on the bed lying flat the head is doing topsy turvy in a blackout state. Can hear voices or murmurings of ppl near us but faint. Occasionally there will be buzzing in one ear, sometimes both. At times, the ears feel like no pressure n that induces the spinning as well. Like you have those airborne blocked ears but despite trying to blow out the air for relief it just gets worse. :( The episodes I've had are really really bad because I cannot catch my bearings and that's why ended up falling in the bathroom and fainting in the bathroom. Felt swollen and bruises from knocking into sink, pipe or wall whichever thing that was near to me at the time of falling/fainting.

that doesn't sound good at all. good thing you got a helper now.

does the meds give side effects?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres