Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 7336
Joined: Tue May 24,
Total Likes:76

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by ngl2010 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:26 am

icy_mama wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:
icy_mama wrote:u wanna join me too? it'd be so much fun! :boogie:

:dowan:

then what would u like to do?

Watch you in havoc dressing! :rotflmao:

Where do you usually hang out? :evil:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:18 am

ngl2010 wrote:Watch you in havoc dressing! :rotflmao:

Where do you usually hang out? :evil:

wahhh.... old hen stalker alert! :laugh:

then again, you'll get the empty nest much sooner than me. have u thought about what you'll wanna do then?

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 7336
Joined: Tue May 24,
Total Likes:76

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by ngl2010 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:40 am

icy_mama wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:Watch you in havoc dressing! :rotflmao:

Where do you usually hang out? :evil:

wahhh.... old hen stalker alert! :laugh:

then again, you'll get the empty nest much sooner than me. have u thought about what you'll wanna do then?

I am going back to work this year. I thought of learning pole dancing but nah... I don't want to compete in havocness with you :laugh:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:55 am

ngl2010 wrote:I am going back to work this year. I thought of learning pole dancing but nah... I don't want to compete in havocness with you :laugh:

:rotflmao: nah, no competing. we'll do it together! :hugs:

you're getting a new role in life! happy for u. :smile:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 7336
Joined: Tue May 24,
Total Likes:76

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by ngl2010 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:01 am

icy_mama wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:I am going back to work this year. I thought of learning pole dancing but nah... I don't want to compete in havocness with you :laugh:

:rotflmao: nah, no competing. we'll do it together! :hugs:

you're getting a new role in life! happy for u. :smile:

Thank you :smile:

You are going to learn pole dancing? Icy, you are one hot mama! :cool:


icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:09 am

ngl2010 wrote:You are going to learn pole dancing? Icy, you are one hot mama! :cool:
why not? that's a form of gymnastic too, :cool: also, that is provided my old bones still agile enough. :lol: otherwise, line-dancing will be more attractive. :wink:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 8673
Joined: Mon Nov 25,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by bb_ mom » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:12 am

How about belly dancing or Zumba? Also very happening. Plus learn to shake the butt. :smile: I watch my DC shake their butts. Very relaxed.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:26 am

bb_ mom wrote:How about belly dancing or Zumba? Also very happening. Plus learn to shake the butt. :smile: I watch my DC shake their butts. Very relaxed.

u wanna try these? so much fun waiting for us. :wink:

bb_mum, your turn when your younger one goes to sec. 1 in 2016. mine when my youngest goes to sec. 1 in 2019. 2019... :yikes: now that sounds like so long away. well, good to dream... :laugh:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 8673
Joined: Mon Nov 25,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by bb_ mom » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 am

Can't shake very well. DD just rolls her eyes when she says me dance around at home. :roll:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:41 am

bb_ mom wrote:Can't shake very well. DD just rolls her eyes when she says me dance around at home. :roll:

:rotflmao: practice makes perfect. hey, it's all for fun. never try, never know.

Locked