Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:13 pm

icy_mama wrote:
buds wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:Is there any food that the doctor asked you to eat more so that your condition can improve without medication?

Nothing for the vertigo. Only for tackling the high anaemia.

budsie, no more dieting!

Not only was I told that my body wasn't suitable for dieting, I was also told that i hafta go easy on housework. :imanangel: I guess that indirectly meant that my body is also not suitable for housework. :rotflmao:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:14 pm

ngl2010 wrote:
icy_mama wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:I am going back to work this year. I thought of learning pole dancing but nah... I don't want to compete in havocness with you :laugh:

:rotflmao: nah, no competing. we'll do it together! :hugs:

you're getting a new role in life! happy for u. :smile:

Thank you :smile:

You are going to learn pole dancing? Icy, you are one hot mama! :cool:

I want to learn that too but i don't think the pole can hold up my weight. :laugh:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:18 pm

icy_mama wrote:
buds wrote:Got meds, just no special food intake to cute or reduce.

YES! Fixed position also feel spinning. :( Even on the bed lying flat the head is doing topsy turvy in a blackout state. Can hear voices or murmurings of ppl near us but faint. Occasionally there will be buzzing in one ear, sometimes both. At times, the ears feel like no pressure n that induces the spinning as well. Like you have those airborne blocked ears but despite trying to blow out the air for relief it just gets worse. :( The episodes I've had are really really bad because I cannot catch my bearings and that's why ended up falling in the bathroom and fainting in the bathroom. Felt swollen and bruises from knocking into sink, pipe or wall whichever thing that was near to me at the time of falling/fainting.

that doesn't sound good at all. good thing you got a helper now.

does the meds give side effects?

No side effects. Just calmness. Steady it from inside the head.

There's probably morphine in them, aye? :evil:
But it works. So.. must standby at all times.
Nothing works except the specific meds.

Yesterday, just lying afloat on water at the pool triggered the sensation. I quickly told hubs and he told me to wash up. Wished the day could end later because it was his last day on leave but alas, cut short cos i was feeling it coming. Better to be home when these episodes surface. Good thing was, everyone was asleep early. I still had me time till late. :D

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:42 pm

buds wrote:Not only was I told that my body wasn't suitable for dieting, I was also told that i hafta go easy on housework. :imanangel: I guess that indirectly meant that my body is also not suitable for housework. :rotflmao:

:rotflmao:

now u hv valid reasons to enjoy food n life :celebrate:

I think life's too short to worry too much abt weight and housework.

As long as we do not keep to a couch potato lifestyle, we should be able to enjoy food in moderation n not put on too much weight at the same time.

No need to be size zero to look beautiful.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Not striving to be size zero. Just hoping to be a size with number carried by most shops. :pray:

But it's true. Must diet healthily. Otherwise will look washed out and worse still, fall sick all the time. Despite all my exercise, weight hasn't shifted. But feel better. Feel hungrier too. :laugh:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:04 pm

bb_ mom wrote:Not striving to be size zero. Just hoping to be a size with number carried by most shops. :pray:

But it's true. Must diet healthily. Otherwise will look washed out and worse still, fall sick all the time. Despite all my exercise, weight hasn't shifted. But feel better. Feel hungrier too. :laugh:

I think it is more impt to eat healthily as well as moderately.

Weight is not a good measure. Exercise tones muscles n increase body mass.

I know if I hv gained weight when my non-elastic band shorts r tighter, or if I hv lost weight when these shorts fall lower than usual on my hips.

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/ ... 311&sc=128

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:08 pm

I have a pair of fat pants. It used to be a bit loose. Not anymore. That's my barometer.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:04 pm

2nd day of term 2: Maths teacher punished some students who brou the wrong booklet. Stand for one hour while she teaches.

According to ah boy, the teacher made a mistake: she told the class to bring the other booklet when sch re-opens.

Though ah boy bou both booklets, he chose to stand to protest. Asked him whether the teacher knows abt his intention, he said he did not tell her. Alamak, what sort of protest is this ah?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Jennifer wrote:2nd day of term 2: Maths teacher punished some students who brou the wrong booklet. Stand for one hour while she teaches.

According to ah boy, the teacher made a mistake: she told the class to bring the other booklet when sch re-opens.

Though ah boy bou both booklets, he chose to stand to protest. Asked him whether the teacher knows abt his intention, he said he did not tell her. Alamak, what sort of protest is this ah?

Silent protest. :laugh:

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:53 am

Jennifer wrote:Though ah boy bou both booklets, he chose to stand to protest. Asked him whether the teacher knows abt his intention, he said he did not tell her. Alamak, what sort of protest is this ah?

that's comraderie. i'm sure he gained quite a number of brownie points from his fellow classmates. i salute his sense of righteousness!

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres