Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:22 am

Reminds of Ah Boyz to Men 2 where Ken joined his fellow recruits to be punished although he was given offer to get out of punishment. Your DS already in training.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:21 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Though ah boy bou both booklets, he chose to stand to protest. Asked him whether the teacher knows abt his intention, he said he did not tell her. Alamak, what sort of protest is this ah?

that's comraderie. i'm sure he gained quite a number of brownie points from his fellow classmates. i salute his sense of righteousness!

Agree. I :salute: ah boy too.

One can choose to see it as a child's strength more than him trying to get on ppl's nerves or being a difficult child. :love:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:57 am

buds wrote:One can choose to see it as a child's strength more than him trying to get on ppl's nerves or being a difficult child. :love:

aye aye... a strength, but i can see from jennifer's pov, this 坚持 will bring him many heartaches and disappointments. all we can wish is that he doesn't lose his way or himself in this difficult journey which he is destined to take.

jennifer, you have your job cut out for u. :hugs:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 am

Yes, hone the strength the right way...
Positive way and hope for him to be on the right path. :hugs:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:19 am

I believe the students shld hv reasoned it out with the teacher, instead of receiving the punishment blindly or perhaps grudgingly.

To me, it is an ability to challenge status quo gracefully that needs to be addressed.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 am

Jennifer wrote:2nd day of term 2: Maths teacher punished some students who brou the wrong booklet. Stand for one hour while she teaches.

According to ah boy, the teacher made a mistake: she told the class to bring the other booklet when sch re-opens.

Though ah boy bou both booklets, he chose to stand to protest. Asked him whether the teacher knows abt his intention, he said he did not tell her. Alamak, what sort of protest is this ah?

:rotflmao:

Sorry Jen. But your ah boy is really quite interesting.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:33 am

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:2nd day of term 2: Maths teacher punished some students who brou the wrong booklet. Stand for one hour while she teaches.

According to ah boy, the teacher made a mistake: she told the class to bring the other booklet when sch re-opens.

Though ah boy bou both booklets, he chose to stand to protest. Asked him whether the teacher knows abt his intention, he said he did not tell her. Alamak, what sort of protest is this ah?

Totally agreed with you, he spices up my life, though I would very much prefer a quieter one :rotflmao:

Later I free, I go upload his photos.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:35 am

Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:

Totally agreed with you, he spices up my life, though I would very much prefer a quieter one :rotflmao:

Later I free, I go upload his photos.

Same like my DD lah. Drives me up the wall but without her life will be kinda boring.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:09 am

ah boy - from baby to K2

He looks a little different now.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:12 am