Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:15 am

Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:ah boy - from baby to K2

He looks a little different now.


Adorable. He looks guai guai type.


He was very guai b4 turning 5 yo. Our bus trip from Cashew Rd to Tanglin Mall, he would sat quietly, no fidget at all.

Then he became a changed man :rotflmao: From the last photo taken in K2, can see his true colours liao :wink:

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4875
Joined: Mon Jul 29,
Total Likes:10

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Porky Pig » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:17 am

Jennifer wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:ah boy - from baby to K2

He looks a little different now.


Adorable. He looks guai guai type.


He was very guai b4 turning 5 yo. Our bus trip from Cashew Rd to Tanglin Mall, he would sat quietly, no fidget at all.

Then he became a changed man :rotflmao: From the last photo taken in K2, can see his true colours liao :wink:


How old is he now?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:18 am

Porky Pig wrote:How old is he now?


sec 1

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4875
Joined: Mon Jul 29,
Total Likes:10

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Porky Pig » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:22 am

Jennifer wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:How old is he now?


sec 1


Oh, then same same as my DS lah. Born in 2001 Year of the snakey!

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 12564
Joined: Wed May 27,
Total Likes:334

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Funz » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:22 am

Aiyoh, look at those cheeks when he was an infant. The K2 pic is the one with the flowery shirt? That pic quite cheeky looking. I like kids with that little bit of mischief in them. Somehow when you look at them, you know that their little minds are at work.


bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 8673
Joined: Mon Nov 25,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by bb_ mom » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:25 am

Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:How old is he now?


sec 1


Oh, then same same as my DS lah. Born in 2001 Year of the snakey!


My DD too!

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:26 am

Funz wrote:Aiyoh, look at those cheeks when he was an infant. The K2 pic is the one with the flowery shirt? That pic quite cheeky looking. I like kids with that little bit of mischief in them. Somehow when you look at them, you know that their little minds are at work.


Ya, the K2 is the cheeky expression.

His mind is always at work, even when he is being scolded. The moment I paused, he can ask a totally unrelated qn. I always wonder how much of the scolding gets into him?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:46 am

Jennifer wrote:... I always wonder how much of the scolding gets into him?

none, zero, zilch, 零, nada... :rotflmao:

i think i've met ah boy b4...

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 12564
Joined: Wed May 27,
Total Likes:334

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Funz » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:54 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:... I always wonder how much of the scolding gets into him?

none, zero, zilch, 零, nada... :rotflmao:

i think i've met ah boy b4...


:rotflmao:

I also say. Cos DD does exactly the same thing.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:03 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:... I always wonder how much of the scolding gets into him?

none, zero, zilch, 零, nada... :rotflmao:

i think i've met ah boy b4...


sb who looks alike?

Now during scolding, I tell him to repeat what he has heard to make sure he hears them :wink:

He is supposed to hv a Maths written assessment this week, either today or Fri. Hopefully he remembers all that we hv gone through for the past few days.

He is the type of person who does things his way. This is sth I am worried abt whenever I read in the newspaper abt human error or sb not following the protocols and an accident ensued as a result, eg the Singtel interchange fire and the NS smoke can accident.

This boy brings out the worrisome me.

Locked