Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Went OG after lunch at home, got myself 3 blouses :smile:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Jennifer wrote:Went OG after lunch at home, got myself 3 blouses :smile:

wtg! :rahrah: got matching bras? :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:11 pm

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Went OG after lunch at home, got myself 3 blouses :smile:

wtg! :rahrah: got matching bras? :wink:


:lol: no need matching ones, cotton materials cant see through :wink:

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 10970
Joined: Fri Feb 17,
Total Likes:37

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Imami » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:ah boy - from baby to K2

He looks a little different now.


Adorable. He looks guai guai type.


He was very guai b4 turning 5 yo. Our bus trip from Cashew Rd to Tanglin Mall, he would sat quietly, no fidget at all.

Then he became a changed man :rotflmao: From the last photo taken in K2, can see his true colours liao :wink:

Dunno tofu colour out already. ......

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Imami wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
He was very guai b4 turning 5 yo. Our bus trip from Cashew Rd to Tanglin Mall, he would sat quietly, no fidget at all.

Then he became a changed man :rotflmao: From the last photo taken in K2, can see his true colours liao :wink:

Dunno tofu colour out already. ......


Hopefully all out liao.

I guess a few milestones for shaping outlook though the ben xin won't change.


icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Went OG after lunch at home, got myself 3 blouses :smile:

wtg! :rahrah: got matching bras? :wink:

:lol: no need matching ones, cotton materials cant see through :wink:

aiya, i thought got new look so needed new bras. :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:50 pm

icy_mama wrote:aiya, i thought got new look so needed new bras. :wink:


Icy_mama, any idea where to buy short sleeves or 3/4 sleeves white cotton blouse? I could not find what I like in OG.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Jennifer wrote:Icy_mama, any idea where to buy short sleeves or 3/4 sleeves white cotton blouse? I could not find what I like in OG.

:imsorry: i'm not a shopper for clothes. dh does my clothes shopping for me. :oops:

need jetsetter to the rescue...

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11317
Joined: Wed Sep 15,
Total Likes:219

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by slmkhoo » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:aiya, i thought got new look so needed new bras. :wink:


Icy_mama, any idea where to buy short sleeves or 3/4 sleeves white cotton blouse? I could not find what I like in OG.

I would love to know too! I haven't found any I like and I've been looking for weeks!

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:120

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:00 pm

slmkhoo wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:aiya, i thought got new look so needed new bras. :wink:


Icy_mama, any idea where to buy short sleeves or 3/4 sleeves white cotton blouse? I could not find what I like in OG.

I would love to know too! I haven't found any I like and I've been looking for weeks!


Huh? He buys u wear? Wow, so nice. Can ask him where to find?

Locked