Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby schweppes » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:37 am

Porky Pig wrote:
schweppes wrote:Just recalled something. British India at Raffles City having a mega sale. Some $300+ :yikes: :yikes: skirts, dresses and blouses going for less than $50. A friend bought a $249 skirt for $39. She said best deal ever!!

U can check it out if got time.

And if u are in no hurry, wait a bit. GSS coming soon So, more good deals ahead!!


When is GSS?


GSS is 30 May - 27 July 2014

But you know lah... Singapore very KS, so most retailers will probably have pre GSS sales end Apr or early May. Must have first mover advantage!! :rotflmao:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5941
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:46 am

schweppes wrote:Just recalled something. British India at Raffles City having a mega sale. Some $300+ :yikes: :yikes: skirts, dresses and blouses going for less than $50. A friend bought a $249 skirt for $39. She said best deal ever!!


OMG! Wat a salivating deal… :drool:

I like British India's collections, so comfy, :please: but way too expensive.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 86


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:57 am

I buy most of my blouses online nowadays. Too lazy to shop and it is so much cheaper online. So cheap that sometimes the cutting may not be fantastic but you overlook that flaw given that each blouse is like $12-15.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12167
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:59 am

Hmmm, i am in a desperate need to get something to wear for a wedding dinner too. I have less than 2 weeks to find that special dream dress. Gosh!

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:48 am

$12-$15 blouses from which online-store Funz?

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 86



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:00 pm

buds wrote:$12-$15 blouses from which online-store Funz?


http://www.qoo10.sg/

Hehe

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12167
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby missyqiqi » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Porky Pig wrote:Hmmm, i am in a desperate need to get something to wear for a wedding dinner too. I have less than 2 weeks to find that special dream dress. Gosh!


wah less than 2 weeks, that is quite rushing. If got budget u can go qoo10 and search they do sell nice and decent dress for functions and a lot is instock, just make sure u choose a local seller, otherwise can go city plaza.

missyqiqi
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 12:50 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:09 pm

buds wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
buds wrote:Uniqlo.


Buds, which Uniqlo outlet? I bn to one at Jem, did not see any white cotton blouse.


Causeway Point outlet.

I find they have more blouse choices here than other outlets. I'll check out for you.


:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:10 pm

missyqiqi wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:Hmmm, i am in a desperate need to get something to wear for a wedding dinner too. I have less than 2 weeks to find that special dream dress. Gosh!


wah less than 2 weeks, that is quite rushing. If got budget u can go qoo10 and search they do sell nice and decent dress for functions and a lot is instock, just make sure u choose a local seller, otherwise can go city plaza.


Dun think can make it for online order. I was thinking of going shopping tomorrow - Parkway? Harbourfront? or Taka? Haven't quite decided where to go?

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:11 pm

bb_ mom wrote:Jennifer - have u visited the outlet stores at IMM, if you're staying in the west?


Everytime I go to IMM alone, the apparel shops r not opened yet.

When I am with family, they dun give me a chance to browse :cry: the children do not hv the patience.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres