Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Far East Plaza also have.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 86


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby buds » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:15 pm

Image

I saw this piece (toga dress).. super cooling n comfortable material, at Far East but it was blue. Cheap too. Especially since I was on tight budget. :oops: I had to get black for his company dinner. But at the dinner so many other spouses wear other colours also. :razz:

Edited : To correct typo error.
Last edited by buds on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 86


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:16 pm

buds wrote:Image

I saw this piece at Far East but it was blue. I had to get black for his company dinner. But at the dinner so many other spouses where other colours also. :razz:


nice.

with your height n frame, definitely looks good on you.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25959
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby missyqiqi » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:29 pm

the toga dress is nice!!

missyqiqi
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 12:50 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:32 pm

buds wrote:Image

I saw this piece (toga dress).. super cooling n comfortable material, at Far East but it was blue. Cheap too. Especially since I was on tight budget. :oops: I had to get black for his company dinner. But at the dinner so many other spouses where other colours also. :razz:


Nice. I do not rem seeing pretty dresses at Far East Plaza. Maybe they are probably too young for poor Porky or not my style. But the dress that you posted looks good. I need to have something elegant bcos it is my little bro's wedding.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby TheAnswer » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:36 pm

I also like shopping at Far East.. Like to dress younger than my age :razz:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 18044
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 30


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:39 pm

TheAnswer wrote:I also like shopping at Far East.. Like to dress younger than my age :razz:


Yup yup you are still very young for sure.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Imami » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Jennifer wrote:
buds wrote:Image

I saw this piece at Far East but it was blue. I had to get black for his company dinner. But at the dinner so many other spouses where other colours also. :razz:


nice.

with your height n frame, definitely looks good on you.

Nice! I can't carry this though. Not style to carry. I think I sill look more like Hercules than Greek goddess.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11018
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm
Total Likes: 37


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby sleepy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Porky Pig wrote:I need to have something elegant bcos it is my little bro's wedding


Arthur Yen? Celia Loe?
Both have rather elaborate long gowns.

or check out http://www.southaven.com.sg/ if you don't need long gowns

I wore a bronze colour knee length southhaven dress to my bro's lawn wedding
Just match dress with jewellery and a shawl, should be formal enough

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9768
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm
Total Likes: 38


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby missyqiqi » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Porky Pig wrote:
buds wrote:Image

I saw this piece (toga dress).. super cooling n comfortable material, at Far East but it was blue. Cheap too. Especially since I was on tight budget. :oops: I had to get black for his company dinner. But at the dinner so many other spouses where other colours also. :razz:


Nice. I do not rem seeing pretty dresses at Far East Plaza. Maybe they are probably too young for poor Porky or not my style. But the dress that you posted looks good. I need to have something elegant bcos it is my little bro's wedding.



the bridal shop can't sponsor one little gown for u ah??

missyqiqi
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 12:50 pm
Total Likes: 1


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres