Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby FB555 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Black dress is always the safest colour to wear at all kind of functions. You will not go wrong unless they have certain theme tat u need to follow.
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:55 pm

My 2cts, black colour generally doesn't suit Asian fair but yellow undertone skin. Likely end up looking haggard.

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:00 pm

FB555 wrote:Black dress is always the safest colour to wear at all kind of functions.

It was for a very formal black and white ceremonial dinner.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby FB555 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:05 pm

sleepy wrote:My 2cts, black colour generally doesn't suit Asian fair but yellow undertone skin. Likely end up looking haggard.

Oh! i didnt realise tat. I dont have any dress sense. Recently, i got quite dark aft accompany my kids to the swimming pool. I swam w them for the last 2 yrs but i have stop doing it. Now my body has two colours. Dont feel gd abt it. I was so fair prev when i was working. :cry:

I quite like orangy pink dress. I saw some ladies w fair skin seems gorgeous wearing it.
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Jennifer wrote:
buds wrote:Slept like I never slept before. In cases of sleep debt, I guess I snore. Extremely exhausted. I didn't realize though. I felt i slept like a baby. :lol:

Wow, u must be really exhausted for the longest time.

Mm, after the massage, u noticed any diff in your bowel movement? I m experiencing irregular patterns these days.

Yup, for the longest time all right. I didn't have a break since I had chubs. I was in the process of buying house for us so that time really busy, then after a few months get ready to say bye bye to hell hole - I was packing everyday when hubs at work and the girls at school, normal household chores and cooking as for normal. I was putting up stuff to give away, stuff to sell (piano, guitars, amplifiers, etc) .. Followed by recce of reno co.. then actual reno.. lotsa cleaning to do, then actual move.. then travel from north to west everyday sometimes two trips sometimes four - cos different sch sessions for both DDs.. prep SA2 exams.. went around looking for available schs for DDs near our new place.. had a baby (chubs).. did my own confinement after hubs resumed work.. then realized I conceived agn at was it 4mths or 6 mths after chubs.. thereafter I gave birth to dragon_boi.. no confinement help agn.. then had to work thru a tumultuous PSLE year with DD1.. arrrgggh..

Yes, definitely exhausted for the longest time.

It had been a rough decade of events.

As for bowel movement, yes, very good improvement. I'm the :imconstipated: type, worse if have to take iron tabs. After Xiao Liu's magic, not only I slept like a peaceful baby... I could go easier for the whole week.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:49 pm

buds wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
buds wrote:Slept like I never slept before. In cases of sleep debt, I guess I snore. Extremely exhausted. I didn't realize though. I felt i slept like a baby. :lol:

Wow, u must be really exhausted for the longest time.

Mm, after the massage, u noticed any diff in your bowel movement? I m experiencing irregular patterns these days.

Yup, for the longest time all right. I didn't have a break since I had chubs. I was in the process of buying house for us so that time really busy, then after a few months get ready to say bye bye to hell hole - I was packing everyday when hubs at work and the girls at school, normal household chores and cooking as for normal. I was putting up stuff to give away, stuff to sell (piano, guitars, amplifiers, etc) .. Followed by recce of reno co.. then actual reno.. lotsa cleaning to do, then actual move.. then travel from north to west everyday sometimes two trips sometimes four - cos different sch sessions for both DDs.. prep SA2 exams.. went around looking for available schs for DDs near our new place.. had a baby (chubs).. did my own confinement after hubs resumed work.. then realized I conceived agn at was it 4mths or 6 mths after chubs.. thereafter I gave birth to dragon_boi.. no confinement help agn.. then had to work thru a tumultuous PSLE year with DD1.. arrrgggh..

Yes, definitely exhausted for the longest time.

It had been a rough decade of events.

As for bowel movement, yes, very good improvement. I'm the :imconstipated: type, worse if have to take iron tabs. After Xiao Liu's magic, not only I slept like a peaceful baby... I could go easier for the whole week.

Buds, you should make an effort to go regularly. I know you are Wonder Woman but it is really no joke to look after so many little ones. You must stay healthy. I wanted to go massage too after reading your heavenly experience but my big aunty arrived unexpectedly. Body, shoulder and waist are all aching. Sigh!

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Project White Blouse :)

Postby buds » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Finds @ Uniqlo Causeway Point this afternoon.

($49.90) 3/4 sleeve plain collared blouses - premium linen though, not cotton.

($29.90) Rayon 3/4 sleeve blouse - short mandarin collar

From this range, there are a few other design & colours including off-white ones.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Uniqlo's signature easy-care range.

($29.90) Plain shirts in many different colours, including white.

Can match with any of these nice pants with those simple classic shirts.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:17 pm

($19.90) Rayon Triacetate short sleeved casual top.
May need to layer with a simple tank top for this.

Another Uniqlo signature basics.

($14.90) Sleeved cotton tees.

In white and a host of other earthy shades, khaki shades and pastels.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:19 am

Browsed through Metro @ Causeway Point as well, before bringing chubs for his long-awaited spaghetti meal. :lol:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres