Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:16 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:Cordyline Fruticosa. A red leaf plant belonging to the palm family.

I am looking for some Coleus. Fill up some bare spaces.


I would prefer Coleus to Cordyline Fruticosa.


Coleus is prettier but it is a small plant I needed something that is tall to provide coverage.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12121
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Funz wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:Cordyline Fruticosa. A red leaf plant belonging to the palm family.

I am looking for some Coleus. Fill up some bare spaces.


I would prefer Coleus to Cordyline Fruticosa.


Coleus is prettier but it is a small plant I needed something that is tall to provide coverage.


Seriously how do you ladies know so much about plants/flowers? i for sure cant tell one from the other esp with their diff names. Porky is beginning to feel dumb.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby missyqiqi » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:23 pm

haha.. I only like sunflower, basically don't really know how to plant well, but I do admire ppl or my friends house with nice plants and flowers!!

But trying to teach my girl basic planting (learn together), so she learn better then just what is on the book.

missyqiqi
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 12:50 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:26 pm

Porky Pig wrote:
Funz wrote:Coleus is prettier but it is a small plant I needed something that is tall to provide coverage.


Seriously how do you ladies know so much about plants/flowers? i for sure cant tell one from the other esp with their diff names. Porky is beginning to feel dumb.


I learn from Funz too.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:
Funz wrote:Coleus is prettier but it is a small plant I needed something that is tall to provide coverage.


Seriously how do you ladies know so much about plants/flowers? i for sure cant tell one from the other esp with their diff names. Porky is beginning to feel dumb.


I learn from Funz too.


And I learn from Jen and Icy_mama and from Chenonceau previously.

I also learn a lot from Mr Google and Ms Trial and Error.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12121
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby iRabbit » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:48 pm

Machiam good sistas huh, learning from each other.

Jen,
Vanilla Rush closing down tomorrow. Ds said better for shop names to start with an 'A' so that will appear first in mall directory. His theory on how to attract more customers.

iRabbit
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4886
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 pm
Total Likes: 129


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:37 pm

FQW wrote:Machiam good sistas huh, learning from each other.

Jen,
Vanilla Rush closing down tomorrow. Ds said better for shop names to start with an 'A' so that will appear first in mall directory. His theory on how to attract more customers.


Expected wont last long. Location not eye catchy, flavours limited.

There goes my Buy 9 scoops get 1 free, short of one more scoop n it is closing down. :(

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:19 am

why sigh so early in the morning? :hugs:

compared with most celebs, we are all ultra fat.

:idea: or u're also planning a photo shoot for your 20th wedding anniversary?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:52 am

icy_mama wrote:why sigh so early in the morning? :hugs:

compared with most celebs, we are all ultra fat.

:idea: or u're also planning a photo shoot for your 20th wedding anniversary?


:lol:

no lah. just a sudden feeling of 'I am fat'.

Last night was surfing how to lose weight for a pear shaped person. More exercise required. Finding it difficult to buy new clothes that can accommodate the shape well.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby jetsetter » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:57 am

Porky Pig wrote:Seriously how do you ladies know so much about plants/flowers? i for sure cant tell one from the other esp with their diff names. Porky is beginning to feel dumb.


PP, you'll know more abt the diff species if you're into gardening cos the botanical names are printed on the seed packets! :laugh:

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 13936
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:04 pm
Total Likes: 224


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres