Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:37 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:No wonder it's so tasty.. So much sugar in it..

The amt of sugar in Pura is equivalent to a small box of Kellogs frosties cereal. I rather drink Pura.

But I dun eat frosties.. Waste calories to eat frosties ..

But frosties with yoghurt darn tasty! :smile:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Frosties and yoghurt tasty?

I just had mango yoghurt after i had some soup and potato cutlets dinner shared with, my lil dragon_boi. He's the only one who appreciates yoghurt amongst all my children. The spoiler was - he ended up squeezing out the yoghurt real quickly after that too! :rotflmao: Our helper had to throw the diaper outta the house immediately after washing him up. That lethal!

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:44 pm

buds wrote:Jen, why you counting all these?

Remember you mentioned as long as healthy lifestyle don't worry too much?

Plus you look fine. Honest.

1stly, you're not exactly growing entirely horizontal. At least not from the top half of your body.

2ndly, your face is contoured.

3rdly, your skin clean and very fair.

4th, your recent hairstyle looks good on you.

Finally, you don't look your age.

Wide hips i also have. Ppl say the more babies women give birth to, the wider they become. :razz: Like me lor.. that, cannot be adjusted. :cry: But the jelly-belly.. the talking tummy.. the blob.. whatever all of us call our meats, there's a way to work on it. I have done that without exercise. Later on when i realized it worked, i started exercising. When i saw more results, i cut down on my food intake. I'll share more when i have more time. The only thing needed is discipline and preferably a desire to look good to see through it. No, it's not a diet. It was tough initially because i am married into a family with rice as their main staple 3 times a day + heavy dishes too. Living with the ILs had been the worst time time of my life no matter which corner i look at it. I was never a rice eater. I ate small meals or just 2 main meals. My meals most days do not include rice. I just pinch on dishes and eat the veg with soup my mom makes.

I think I will smile in my sleep tonight.

Seriously, I need to work on my sugar intake. My immediate family has medical issues - diabetes n high blood pressure.

I love rice.

Bn cutting down on ice cream lately. Choco too.

Now just need to make sure I exercise enough n snack less sugary stuff.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:46 pm

buds wrote:Frosties and yoghurt tasty?

I just had mango yoghurt after i had some soup and potato cutlets dinner shared with, my lil dragon_boi. He's the only one who appreciates yoghurt amongst all my children. The spoiler was - he ended up squeezing out the yoghurt real quickly after that too! :rotflmao: Our helper had to throw the diaper outta the house immediately after washing him up. That lethal!

Won't that be intolerant to yoghurt?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:47 pm

DH introduced it to us by adding to our wild berry yoghurt. I liked it so much that I added to my strawberry yoghurt. DS loves yoghurt. I normally buy yoplait strawberry yoghurt for him. The kiddie kind... :smile:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:49 pm

buds wrote:Jen, why you counting all these?

Remember you mentioned as long as healthy lifestyle don't worry too much?

Plus you look fine. Honest.

1stly, you're not exactly growing entirely horizontal. At least not from the top half of your body.

2ndly, your face is contoured.

3rdly, your skin clean and very fair.

4th, your recent hairstyle looks good on you.

Finally, you don't look your age.

Wide hips i also have. Ppl say the more babies women give birth to, the wider they become. :razz: Like me lor.. that, cannot be adjusted. :cry: But the jelly-belly.. the talking tummy.. the blob.. whatever all of us call our meats, there's a way to work on it. I have done that without exercise. Later on when i realized it worked, i started exercising. When i saw more results, i cut down on my food intake. I'll share more when i have more time. The only thing needed is discipline and preferably a desire to look good to see through it. No, it's not a diet. It was tough initially because i am married into a family with rice as their main staple 3 times a day + heavy dishes too. Living with the ILs had been the worst time time of my life no matter which corner i look at it. I was never a rice eater. I ate small meals or just 2 main meals. My meals most days do not include rice. I just pinch on dishes and eat the veg with soup my mom makes.

Please please share the way to get rid of the blob at tummy! Despite exercise, blob still there. Loving food doesn't help either... :sad:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Jennifer wrote:

Won't that be intolerant to yoghurt?

Nah, he does it twice a day on certain days that he eats well. So it's just faster processing. Input. Output. Poot-poot. :rotflmao:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:55 pm

My upper body is coming close to L size, more rounded back, used to wear M comfortably, now I avoid front buttons blouse.

Hips + tummy make up *ahem * XL by evening time. Early morning on an empty stomach still can call itself size L.

Very elastic

:lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Some years ago, I went for one acupuncture slimming session. Many needles on my tummy, yet I dun feel anything. Super thick :rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Jennifer wrote:My upper body is coming close to L size, more rounded back, used to wear M comfortably, now I avoid front buttons blouse.

Hips + tummy make up *ahem * XL by evening time. Early morning on an empty stomach still can call itself size L.

Very elastic

:lol:

Sounds so familiar...oh, I know. That's me too! :laugh:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres