Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:35 am

FB555 wrote:Everyday, my DD is taking vitagen and my DS is taking yakult. Both has different preference. It can be taken before or after meal. It is good for digestive system. Adult should take it as well. In early Mar, my dd has urinary tract infection , the doc also prescribed augmentin. As my dd has rashes due to allergic reaction caused by urinary tract infection, so we couldn't differentiate whether it is the cause of medicine or her illness.

We hv not bn not giving vitagen or yakult for many years. The boys used to develop cough after drinking these when they were in childcare. These are treats, sometimes come with kiddy's meals.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby FB555 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:40 am

Jennifer wrote:
FB555 wrote:Everyday, my DD is taking vitagen and my DS is taking yakult. Both has different preference. It can be taken before or after meal. It is good for digestive system. Adult should take it as well. In early Mar, my dd has urinary tract infection , the doc also prescribed augmentin. As my dd has rashes due to allergic reaction caused by urinary tract infection, so we couldn't differentiate whether it is the cause of medicine or her illness.

We hv not bn not giving vitagen or yakult for many years. The boys used to develop cough after drinking these when they were in childcare. These are treats, sometimes come with kiddy's meals.

Oh! I remember now. One of tge mummy told me that his kids had this problem too.

My ds will have diahorrea when he takes paracetamol and brufen, so i can only sponge him when he has high fever.
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Jennifer wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:Has elder boy started taking Augmentin?

Yes, started after ytd lunch.

Think it's bn many years since he took Augmentin. Used to get skin rashes n diarrhoea when he was a toddler after taking this.

I avoid antibiotic as much as possible.

I will vomit and vomit and end up with gastric reflux problems. It will take me longer to recover from the gastric and reflux problem than to recover from the virus.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Elder boy did not know why the doctor prescribed antibiotic to him. Seems like he needs more exposure to see doctors in his own, then can learn to ask qns. Heehee.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby FB555 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:00 pm

Jennifer wrote:
FB555 wrote:

Oh! I remember now. One of the mummy told me that her kids had this problem too.

My ds will have diahorrea when he takes paracetamol and brufen, so i can only sponge him when he has high fever.

Sorry, remember wrongly. The kid ,whom mummy that i talk to, has diahorrea after taking vitagen.
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:59 pm

ngl2010 wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:Has elder boy started taking Augmentin?

Yes, started after ytd lunch.

Think it's bn many years since he took Augmentin. Used to get skin rashes n diarrhoea when he was a toddler after taking this.

I will get diarrhoea after taking some antibiotics. I usually take Yakult to help build up the good bacteria again. You can get Lactobacillus supplement if elder boy doesn't take yakult.

My family doc will give us Lacto-guard.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:12 pm

Jennifer wrote:

Same same! They get to have either Yakut or vitagen when part of kids' meals, which DD no longer eligible for and not enough for DS, or at MIL's. it's so sweet!

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Recd the air purifiers this afternoon.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Everyone's purifiers seem to be delivered this week. Wonder if it means can easily get off the shelf now.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:32 pm

bb_ mom wrote:Everyone's purifiers seem to be delivered this week. Wonder if it means can easily get off the shelf now.

Audio House called me ytd that Honeywell new stock has arrived, they now clearing the wait list, any balance units will be available at the outlets.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres