Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:18 pm

Jennifer wrote:Think there was one in early this year b4 the JC enrolment 2014. Will keep an eye n update you once a OH for JC is out.

:smile:

:thankyou:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:29 am

Good morning.

Raining heavily here.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:52 am

Morning, Jennifer!

Now slight rain in the east. Heavy rain earlier, abt 7.

Just worked out at the bicycle station at tbe gym, after a looong break. Cycled for 8km (? Reading showed 8), 14 mins, calories 71 nia. Any std like how much/long/frequent to do for our (I a bit older than u)age grp?

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:28 am

Integer wrote:Morning, Jennifer!

Just worked out at the bicycle station at tbe gym, after a looong break. Cycled for 8km (? Reading showed 8), 14 mins, calories 71 nia. Any std like how much/long/frequent to do for our (I a bit older than u)age grp?

8km is a lot.

I yet to see any fantastic results myself. Seriously thinking of going to Bottomslim if by end of this year still like this. Guess I not determined enough to control my diet.

Last night 2nd intake of Avalon detox - still one toilet trip this morning, unlike the supposedly 2 toilet trips each day indicated in the brochure. Dunno if I shld up the dosage to twice a day.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:39 am

Jennifer wrote:

8km is a lot.

I yet to see any fantastic results myself. Seriously thinking of going to Bottomslim if by end of this year still like this. Guess I not determined enough to control my diet.

Last night 2nd intake of Avalon detox - still one toilet trip this morning, unlike the supposedly 2 toilet trips each day indicated in the brochure. Dunno if I shld up the dosage to twice a day.

What is Avalon detox? Bottoms lim I know.. But is it necessary? Hard to find bottoms to fit?

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:41 am

TheAnswer wrote:What is Avalon detox?

http://www.hibeau.com/aloemultiple.html

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:51 am

Avalon detox is to help u lose weight or assist in bowel movements? Prob both. ...now that I read yr Avalon link.

Keep us posted. If can reduce weight & detox, don't mind trying since I have confidence u have done a proper due diligence on th pdt. :smile:

Anyway, fm the way buds describe u Jennifer, don't think u need to go Bottomslim lah.

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:48 am

Jennifer wrote:

8km is a lot.

If you follow the instructions, it is 1 tab for 1 week then 1 in the morning and evening for another week and if want to 2 tabs morning and evening. If I remember correctly.

For me, it took about 3 days before the effects started.

I did not lose any weight, but it helped with the bloatedness and the stomach does feel and look flatter.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Funz wrote:If you follow the instructions, it is 1 tab for 1 week then 1 in the morning and evening for another week and if want to 2 tabs morning and evening. If I remember correctly.

The small booklet stated:
Phase 1, 2 to 7 days: take 2 capsules 1-2 hours before bedtime. If going to the toilet 1-2 times a day is not achieved, additional 1-2 capsules can be taken in the next morning before breakfast. If the reverse happens, reduce the dosage

Phase 2, 2 weeks: maintain same dosage as phase 1

Phase 3, 1 week: take 1 capsule daily

For best results, continue with Avalon Probiotic Detox to enhance detoxification treatment.

This morning, after my grumble post, I went to toilet twice. Felt less bloated.

The following tiny print is not recommended for reading if you are adverse to talking abt stool :wink:
Stool colour: yellowish
Stool texture: watery

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Integer wrote:Avalon detox is to help u lose weight or assist in bowel movements? Prob both. ...now that I read yr Avalon link.

Keep us posted. If can reduce weight & detox, don't mind trying since I have confidence u have done a proper due diligence on th pdt. :smile:

Anyway, fm the way buds describe u Jennifer, don't think u need to go Bottomslim lah.

My intent was to assist in bowel movement. Bn 2 weeks of pebble-like stools, other than those 2 days when I ate jackfruit on the previous days. I drank a lot of water daily, dunno why still hv slow bowel, very unusual for me as my bowel is always regular in the past.

Dun think my weight has any changes.

My bottom measurement is 39".

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres