Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:21 am

buds wrote:
Integer wrote:Anyway, fm the way buds describe u Jennifer, don't think u need to go Bottomslim lah.

I think buds described her only from waist up? :oops:

Oops! Must have rem wrongly... Rem u describing Jennifer's new hairstyle....general impression I had then was Jen is someone simply dressed but v.presentable.

I also bottom 39", like Jen, but top slightly bigger at 36". Overall I'm happy with myself, thou nowadays slim chance for me to squeeze into M tops & bottoms, ahem, must be the biggest size lah. But hubby never complained and BMI still normal, so... I have a threshold for my weight thou, once v.close I will be more proactive to control diet, exercise more etc... :xedfingers:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:45 am

Yes, you're right. She's always simply dressed and presentable. Spot on. My top is slightly bigger, not good with buttoned tops. :oops: I dare not measure bottoms. I'm sure it's wider than yours and jen from ksp, but not yet j lo from US. My height is the same as icy_mama. As for Jen's waist down, I can understand her concern. I used to have that same problem. I tried something that worked for me.. but only to get preggie with chubs soon after success.. will try to share it this week when I have some time to spare.

Yes, Integer.. when we see it, we control. When can't see it or pretending not to see it, just whack! :rotflmao: Eat to live yes but must enjoy the eating process too once in awhile.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:34 am

buds wrote:After 3-4mths if I remember correctly their bottom (back view) really like xiao mei mei.

This is very encouraging :smile:

buds wrote: Their main problem was to keep it that way.

Now why I get a feeling the effect is not forever ah :cry:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:35 am

Integer wrote:I also bottom 39", like Jen, but top slightly bigger at 36".

This is good proportion. You might be an hour glass shaped then, not pear shaped.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:37 am

buds wrote:I used to have that same problem. I tried something that worked for me.. but only to get preggie with chubs soon after success.. will try to share it this week when I have some time to spare.

:thankyou:

I look forward to the formula. Is it must control diet type? I fail miserably in this :oops:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:44 am

Jennifer wrote: :thankyou:

I look forward to the formula. Is it must control diet type? I fail miserably in this :oops:

None at all. :wink:

Because i will fail miserably there too. :rotflmao:

Plus, I don't like to even try those detox capsules or pgrms that you at least dare to try. I'm not good with store-bought oral stuff to detox.. cannot follow through.. pgrms, lagi worse. Not diligent enuf. :oops:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 am

buds wrote:Plus, I don't like to even try those detox capsules or pgrms that you at least dare to try. I'm not good with store-bought oral stuff to detox.. cannot follow through.. pgrms, lagi worse. Not diligent enuf. :oops:

:hi5:
I'm trying to switch to drinking green tea. But I have bought the box of green tea for more than two months and yet to start. So much for my good intent to be healthier. Haiz, coffee person la. Trying to cut down, even stopped coffee completely and but always revert back to 3 cups a day after a few months. Worst addiction :slapshead:

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:01 am

Jennifer wrote:
buds wrote:After 3-4mths if I remember correctly their bottom (back view) really like xiao mei mei.

This is very encouraging :smile:

buds wrote: Their main problem was to keep it that way.

Now why I get a feeling the effect is not forever ah :cry:

My mum and I been to sensualite many many years ago. I took a short package after giving birth to dd2. I think they changed their name to london weight management now.

They are always promoting their 'better' package. And trying to sell their nutrient drinks (meal replacement). Honestly I don't believe in meal replacement. I wanna eat normal food

Didn't continue with them of course. In fact can't wait for package to complete. Me cheapskate must finish using the package la :lol:

And no result at all. My mum loses weight though. But that time I was slimmer than now. So probably hard to expect noticeable result

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 am

sleepy wrote:
buds wrote:Plus, I don't like to even try those detox capsules or pgrms that you at least dare to try. I'm not good with store-bought oral stuff to detox.. cannot follow through.. pgrms, lagi worse. Not diligent enuf. :oops:

I'm trying to switch to drinking green tea. But I have bought the box of green tea for more than two months and yet to start. So much for my good intent to be healthier. Haiz, coffee person la. Trying to cut down, even stopped coffee completely and but always revert back to 3 cups a day after a few months. Worst addiction :slapshead:

The Avalon Aloe detox is recommended by U100.3 Anna. That's why I dare to try. I did not take a capsule last night, bcos expecting my menses soon. I was right, M came this morning. The instruction was not to continue the intake during M period. The day b4 ytd, I took one capsule and had 2 toilet trips ytd. I guess the detox process has started. Now can move to phase 2.

I hv stopped drinking coffee.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:12 am

Jennifer wrote:
sleepy wrote:

The Avalon Aloe detox is recommended by U100.3 Anna. That's why I dare to try. I did not take a capsule last night, bcos expecting my menses soon. I was right, M came this morning. The instruction was not to continue the intake during M period. The day b4 ytd, I took one capsule and had 2 toilet trips ytd. I guess the detox process has started. Now can move to phase 2.

I hv stopped drinking coffee.

Not supposed to take during M? Haha. I took throughout. I really am lousy with instructions.

That is one detox that my body can handle.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres