Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby FB555 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:47 am

I am also a coffee drinker. I will get headache if i don't have 1 cup of coffee in the morning. The only time that i don't drink coffee was when i was pregnant.
Actually i enjoy drinking coffee :smile:
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 am

Porky Pig wrote:
Jennifer wrote:I also stopped eating chocolate.

Once started, I will chew off the whole bar within hours. Then I will suffer a itchy a*, think I hv a piles inside that is reacting to the heaty chocolate which then causes me sleepless night.

So I decided to stay off chocolate too.

Woah, no coffee no chocolate, how do you stand it sista Jen? I think i will not survive more than 3 days. How about ice-cream?

I no coffee, no chocolate, no ice-cream and most of the time, no sugar.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:53 am

Porky Pig wrote:

Once started, I will chew off the whole bar within hours. Then I will suffer a itchy a*, think I hv a piles inside that is reacting to the heaty chocolate which then causes me sleepless night.

Woah, no coffee no chocolate, how do you stand it sista Jen? I think i will not survive more than 3 days. How about ice-cream?

coffee - dun hv also can

choco - a little hard, but the thought of an itchy a*, good enough reason to stay away

ice cream - still eating :wink: but the other day I ate a cup of McD peach mango sundae, did not feel good, a bit cold in the bones feeling. Another signal I am old :lightrod:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:57 am

Jennifer wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:

coffee - dun hv also can

choco - a little hard, but the thought of an itchy a*, good enough reason to stay away

ice cream - still eating :wink: but the other day I ate a cup of McD peach mango sundae, did not feel good, a bit cold in the bones feeling. Another signal I am old :lightrod:

You can't be much older than me, Jen. I always believe everything in moderation is good. I will not purposely abstain from anything. It will backfire for me (meaning bingeing).

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:01 am

Jennifer, don't keep saying you are old or aging leh. We are in the same age category, we are just the right age.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:02 am

Porky Pig wrote:You can't be much older than me, Jen. I always believe everything in moderation is good. I will not purposely abstain from anything. It will backfire for me (meaning bingeing).

:wink: age in number maybe not much older.

When I was in Hokkaido, there was this machine which detects the real body age with some data input and a finger press or > one finger presses (cant remember). Mine read 48 yo. Dunno how true, but sth to be mindful of.

I dun think I can really abstain from food I like. Luckily coffee is sth I can do w/o. Choco okok lah, once a while I can enjoy too. Just make sure I dun eat up the whole bar or maybe buy smaller bars? :wink:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 am

When I started cutting back on coffee & sugar, I did it bit by bit otherwise got withdrawal symptoms. :laugh: Started with half cup in the morning & usual cup in afternoon. Then half cup in morning & half cup in afternoon. Then skip afternoon. I still need my morning dose though. If I'm out with DH for bfast, he'll order kopi c kosong...but if I order, I order kopi o less sugar. Only way I skip sugar is if I take latte. :please:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:10 am

Jennifer wrote:When I was in Hokkaido, there was this machine which detects the real body age with some data input and a finger press or > one finger presses (cant remember). Mine read 48 yo. Dunno how true, but sth to be mindful of.

I've tried that machine! or something similar, in one of my kickboxing trial studio. Depressing enough. I'm an old woman inside

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:14 am

I'm super old and weak inside too. According to the auntie who does my usual foot reflexology, my insides require overhaul! :faint:

She believes I have been overworked & over stretched way too long. Plus not taking care of myself very well. She kept reminding me to go easy now that I have a reliable person to help out.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:15 am

sleepy wrote:
Jennifer wrote:When I was in Hokkaido, there was this machine which detects the real body age with some data input and a finger press or > one finger presses (cant remember). Mine read 48 yo. Dunno how true, but sth to be mindful of.

I've tried that machine! or something similar, in one of my kickboxing trial studio. Depressing enough. I'm an old woman inside

Hope u dun find me kaypoh. Your irregular sleep pattern n weight gain - did they begin around the same time? Bcos I read that not having enough sleep can make a person put on weight.

I read abt Buds went for the ginger oil massage session and was able to sleep well that night. U ever tried massage to help with the sleeping?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres