Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:52 am

sleepy wrote:No la, not kaypoh at all :wink:

My irregular sleep pattern has been ongoing for 10 years. No idea why it happens because it just comes and goes. Doesn't coincide with kid's exam period at all :lol: I fall asleep easily but no control over waking up time

So I think sleep pattern no relation to weight gain. The weight gain happened 2 years ago, metabolism slowed down. Exercise doesn't help me. Only tone muscles but won't lose weight.
I have to be strict on diet to lose weight. No carbo, no bread, biscuits, choc, sugar, cow milk etc. Basically cave man diet.
But no discipline la. After a while I will revert to snacking on chips and prawn crackers and coffee with milk :stupid:

Same same here. My sleep pattern has been erratic all my life. For me to sleep through the night is actually the anomaly.

My weight gain also started 2 yrs ago. Worse, the accumulation of cellulites on the thighs. I don't seem to be losing even though I exercise rather regularly. If I do weights, I tone up and bulk up instead of losing weight or inches. I don't take much carbo and I am not a big dairy person, yet so difficult to lose some weight. Haiz.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby buds » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:54 am

sleepy wrote:
Funz wrote:I gained a lot the last 2 years. My BMI is still in the normal range, so is fats %. But most of the weight I gained have settled on the butt and thighs.
So yah, I want to lose some. Especially all those that I gained in the last 2 years.

Me too, gain over the last 2 years! BMI normal but distribution of fats undesirable. My fats gathered mostly on tummy area. I don't want to end up looking 4 months pregnant when I'm not :scared:

Funz, I've always imagined you curvaceous..

Sleepy, I've imagined you like fann wong.. tall, skinny, super fair and flawless looking skin.. :please:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:03 pm

buds wrote:
Sleepy, I've imagined you like fann wong.. tall, skinny, super fair and flawless looking skin.. :please:

I'm so never going to meet up with you in person so that I can retain that illusion :rotflmao:

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:12 pm

buds wrote:Funz, I've always imagined you curvaceous..

Curves? Yah I have them, lots of them, all curving in the same direction, outwards.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ngl2010 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:19 pm

Jennifer, if you have been cutting back your food consumption, I would assume your bowel movement will be less frequent also. My logic is input = output. Less input then less output.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:22 pm

ngl2010 wrote:Jennifer, if you have been cutting back your food consumption, I would assume your bowel movement will be less frequent also. My logic is input = output. Less input then less output.

Sista, Porky is drooling over your durian avatar.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Funz wrote:
buds wrote:Funz, I've always imagined you curvaceous..

Curves? Yah I have them, lots of them, all curving in the same direction, outwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s18cJqrBIOk

Heard this song over the weekend. All about our curves & imperfections. :boogie:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Porky Pig wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:Jennifer, if you have been cutting back your food consumption, I would assume your bowel movement will be less frequent also. My logic is input = output. Less input then less output.

I've been thinking of durian since last night Image but it is a lot of calories leh :cry:
Last edited by ngl2010 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:30 pm

ngl2010 wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:

I've been thinking of durian since last night Image but it is a lot of calories leh :cry:

I am the only one that eats durian in my whole family. Both kiddos hated it. Dd will not even let me hug and kiss her after i eat durian for half a day. So for that reason, i have no kakis and seldom get to eat.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Porky Pig wrote:[quote="ngl2010]I've been thinking of durian since last night Image but it is a lot of calories leh :cry:[/quote]

I am the only one that eats durian in my whole family. Both kiddos hated it. Dd will not even let me hug and kiss her after i eat durian for half a day. So for that reason, i have no kakis and seldom get to eat.[/quote]

I'm sure if you jio, a lot of folks here would be happy to go eat! Maybe TA? It's supposedly a natural tonic to be consumed during preggie?

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres