Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:32 am

bb_ mom wrote:I have quite a bit of pearl jewelery, especially ear studs. Very small cos I have small lobes. I have a pair that I like cos I add add to any pair of ear studs and let it dangle. Very ingenious.

And Jennifer, as you rightly pointed out, all the other stuff bought recently were for the benefit of the family. Necklace is for you. Cannot compare! :smile:

Bb_mom, yours r not pure white? Is the shop in Sg? Do u remember whether there r grayish blue ones in the shop?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:39 am

Woken up by hubby's loud breathing, he still has a cold after coming back from Australia last week.

So decided to get up n send the dark colored laundry into the washer.

Hubby has planned for everyone to go out for exercise on Sunday.

We did a 40mins walk around Blackmore ex rail track, which is lightly lit, last night. Slept well after the walking.

The previous night I asked hubby whether my butts r getting bigger, he tactfully ans my whole body size increased a little. When pressed for an ans to Do u think I will look better if I drop a size, he said definitely yes.

The other day when I related to him that icy mama hub so considerate buys online clothes for icy mama, he retorted that I do not hv a std body size, hence he could not do so too.

Bn cutting down on snacks n supper treats, now maintaining at 55.5kg.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:19 am

55.5kg is considered ideal for your height and age.. Dun really need to cut down anymore.. And the questions you ask your hubby...
:gloomy:
Why ask him this kind of questions? Aiyo..

I can imagine this scenario in my head...

Me: My tummy flabby anot?
Hubby (mumbing to himself): screw it.. this kind of questions again...
Me (stands in front of the mirror): I really need to do sth about it...
Hubby: :roll:
Hubby (running out of patience): complain somemore I bring you for some exercise.. or arrange more sessions of massage..
Me: complain also cannot :rant:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:53 am

Talking about jewellery. Keke, I don't wear pearls. Don't know how to match

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:14 am

Jennifer wrote:Woken up by hubby's loud breathing, he still has a cold after coming back from Australia last week.

So decided to get up n send the dark colored laundry into the washer.

Hubby has planned for everyone to go out for exercise on Sunday.

We did a 40mins walk around Blackmore ex rail track, which is lightly lit, last night. Slept well after the walking.

The previous night I asked hubby whether my butts r getting bigger, he tactfully ans my whole body size increased a little. When pressed for an ans to Do u think I will look better if I drop a size, he said definitely yes.

The other day when I related to him that icy mama hub so considerate buys online clothes for icy mama, he retorted that I do not hv a std body size, hence he could not do so too.

Bn cutting down on snacks n supper treats, now maintaining at 55.5kg.

you're indeed up early...

55.5kg is a good weight for your height. drop a size for yourself, not for anyone else. :hugs:

my hubby buys clothes for me online cos he enjoys it. it's like making the screen come alive. PLUS, i'll wear anything, i mean everything, from mini skirts, to hot pants, leather jackets to faux fur. :laugh: that made shopping much easier for him, hence more enjoyable too.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:40 am

icy_mama wrote:

55.5kg is a good weight for your height. drop a size for yourself, not for anyone else. :hugs:

my hubby buys clothes for me online cos he enjoys it. it's like making the screen come alive. PLUS, i'll wear anything, i mean everything, from mini skirts, to hot pants, leather jackets to faux fur. :laugh: that made shopping much easier for him, hence more enjoyable too.

Wow. Now I look forward to seeing pic of hot icy mama in the above :please:

I also think 55kg is ok for my frame provided that this 55kg is made up of lean tone muscles, not flabby dunno how many tier fatty tyre inside my body. Fats wrapping around our organs are harmful to health.

Dif folks diff strokes. The one other thing hubby indulges in me are my silly qns :rotflmao:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:46 am

sleepy wrote:Talking about jewellery. Keke, I don't wear pearls. Don't know how to match

Since young I like pearl n jade. I had a direct reporting boss who wears a jade bangle. Not the ordinary jade bangle, hers was slightly oval shape with very clear vibrant colours. According to her, that jade bangle costs > $10k.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jjxy mum » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:50 am

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:

Wow. Now I look forward to seeing pic of hot icy mama in the above :please:

I also think 55kg is ok for my frame provided that this 55kg is made up of lean tone muscles, not flabby dunno how many tier fatty tyre inside my body. Fats wrapping around our organs are harmful to health.

Dif folks diff strokes. The one other thing hubby indulges in me are my silly qns :rotflmao:

Agreed..mine "enjoy" my silly answers...."kept saying sun as moon"

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:56 am

jjxy mum wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

Agreed..mine "enjoy" my silly answers...."kept saying sun as moon"

:hi5:

Me silly qn, u silly ans :lol:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:16 pm

I like pearls too. But still don't really know how to appreciate Jade.

Pearls are simple, elegant, classic.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres