Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:22 am

bb_ mom wrote:Oops! I wear those teeny pearls when I wear jeans or bermudas. Go for casual classy look! :lol:

I also wear my pearl ear studs on both slightly more formal or casual outings - depends on my mood. But for wedding dinners etc, if dress is matching, I'll put on my pearl choker necklace with my pearl earrings. :smile:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:29 am

Jennifer wrote:
sleepy wrote:Talking about jewellery. Keke, I don't wear pearls. Don't know how to match


Since young I like pearl n jade. I had a direct reporting boss who wears a jade bangle. Not the ordinary jade bangle, hers was slightly oval shape with very clear vibrant colours. According to her, that jade bangle costs > $10k.

:hi5: I also like pearl and jade, specifically the 翡翠 jade with diamonds. Althou I find the latter v.classy, think still too young to wear such combo... Also gd, got more time to save up cos they are definitely not cheap! :moneyflies:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:43 am

Good morning.

I think my dark circles r lighter too :wink:

In the past, I would wake up with lots of mucus in the morning. These few mornings, visibly lesser mucus.

Maybe the exercises n healthier diet aka lesser snacking, the occasional Huji n the current Avalon Aloe detox r all working tge.

:xedfingers:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:46 am

Jennifer wrote:Good morning.

I think my dark circles r lighter too :wink:

In the past, I would wake up with lots of mucus in the morning. These few mornings, visibly lesser mucus.

Maybe the exercises n healthier diet aka lesser snacking, the occasional Huji n the current Avalon Aloe detox r all working tge.

:xedfingers:

:rahrah:

:celebrate:

ice-cream party? :evil:

ok, press *ignore*
:rotflmao:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:50 am

Bn checking the food labels of ice cream tubs in the supermkt, some are made with palm oil, which I am actively avoiding in support of boycott palm plantations cut n burn activities.

The more I know, the more I want to make my own ice cream. Luckily the fuss of homemade ice cream is enough to dampen my spirits.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:52 am

Bn applying the excess face mask lotion on my hands, lesser fine lines too.

Yet to start using the foot care mask.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25815
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:53 am

Jennifer wrote:Bn checking the food labels of ice cream tubs in the supermkt, some are made with palm oil, which I am actively avoiding in support of boycott palm plantations cut n burn activities.

The more I know, the more I want to make my own ice cream. Luckily the fuss of homemade ice cream is enough to dampen my spirits.

:rahrah: :rahrah:

no more ice cream = no more achilles' heel!

:celebrate: :celebrate:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:55 am

Jennifer wrote:Bn applying the excess face mask lotion on my hands, lesser fine lines too.

Yet to start using the foot care mask.

wowie, all your resolutions are working!

go, jennifer, go!! :rahrah:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby bb_ mom » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:33 am

Integer wrote:
bb_ mom wrote:Oops! I wear those teeny pearls when I wear jeans or bermudas. Go for casual classy look! :lol:

I also wear my pearl ear studs on both slightly more formal or casual outings - depends on my mood. But for wedding dinners etc, if dress is matching, I'll put on my pearl choker necklace with my pearl earrings. :smile:

I cannot do choker although I love how princessy it looks. Thick neck! :lol:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8860
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 am

icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Bn applying the excess face mask lotion on my hands, lesser fine lines too.

Yet to start using the foot care mask.

wowie, all your resolutions are working!

go, jennifer, go!! :rahrah:


Jen, can you share some of your determination and persistence with Porky please? My spirit is willing but the "body" is not.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 pm
Total Likes: 10


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres