Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Funz wrote:If I have no helper, I will be wearing as little as possible. And better still, clothes that do not need ironing.

I find if top see through still acceptable, if you have the figure to carry it off. Bottom see through, if not at the pool or beach, is a big no, even if you have a kickass bod.

Oh yes, I forgot u and buds have a kickass top with admirable statistics ... can afford to flaunt. :rahrah:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Jennifer wrote:Those low waist pants - I hv seen the underwear showing when the person sits or squat down. :? no need modesty mah :shrug:

I can't wear low waist pants/shorts, uncomfortable to me. Need to wear the old style normal waisted kind.

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby FB555 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:09 pm

I always in tee shirt and shorts even when i bring kids for enrichment classes that need to take mrt out of the neighborhood.
Feel more comfortable wearing causally and not used to other kind of attire

What do mummies here wear to school for parent-teacher meeting? Do you put makeup for such meeting?
Is it ok to just wear t-shirt and shorts?
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:10 pm

FB555 wrote:I always in tee shirt and shorts even when i bring kids for enrichment classes that need to take mrt out of the neighborhood.
Feel more comfortable wearing causally and not used to other kind of attire

What do mummies here wear to school for parent-teacher meeting? Do you put makeup for such meeting?

I do unless I'm going from office. DH frowned on it though. He says too casual. So at most, jeans and t-shirt.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Integer wrote:
Funz wrote:If I have no helper, I will be wearing as little as possible. And better still, clothes that do not need ironing.

I find if top see through still acceptable, if you have the figure to carry it off. Bottom see through, if not at the pool or beach, is a big no, even if you have a kickass bod.

Oh yes, I forgot u and buds have a kickass top with admirable statistics ... can afford to flaunt. :rahrah:

I very conservative one. Don't even wear spaghetti strap top. Very seldom sleeveless tops. I will definitely wear a cami under any see through tops, sometimes even a Spanx.

I don't have that kind of assets anymore. My 'grades' have been improving. Worst grade was a D when preggy.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Funz wrote:My 'grades' have been improving. Worst grade was a D when preggy.

:rotflmao: u so funny

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Funz wrote:
Integer wrote:

I very conservative one. Don't even wear spaghetti strap top. Very seldom sleeveless tops. I will definitely wear a cami under any see through tops, sometimes even a Spanx.

I don't have that kind of assets anymore. My 'grades' have been improving. Worst grade was a D when preggy.

Ok, then only buds left ...

Guess most ksp parents aren't that havoc ... I also wear something under more translucent tops ... don't like those chi gor peks to look at my chest, even thou they're just a conservative B...

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Funz wrote:

Yah boi, me too. Hence the layering. I won't wear spaghetti alone without a cardigan

And a definite no no to revealing bra outline. So must always wear something underneath translucent blouse

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:03 pm

Integer wrote:sleepy, wouldn't wearing tube top show the body too, like wearing a bigger band bra? Spaghetti top I still need to wear strapless bra, cos don't like to see 2 straps. So I q.like Uniqlo's spaghetti top with built-in bra..

Depends on the blouse to decide which tube top to match. If it's funz's kind of blouse, then I won't match with tube top. I will wear matching colour spagetti strap underneath.

I'm a big fan of Stradivarius. They have those dual material translucent blouse meaning one side is translucent while the other side is cotton. So for those I would wear tube top (from mango) so that the bra line doesn't show.

I have full length tube top too, from mphosis and uniqlo. Same length as spaghetti but without the shoulder strap. Those go well with off shoulders blouse or in-cut sleeveless blouse. But for sleeveless blouse, I will wear another thin cardigan outside. So that's how I end up with 3 layers :lol:

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:14 pm

FB555 wrote:I

Yes, full make up. No tees or shorts

Actually I hardly wear tees or shorts.
I have cotton material top but not tee shirts looking kind of tees

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres