Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 9696
Joined: Thu Aug 14,
Total Likes:38

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by sleepy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Recently, I saw a middle age man checking my dd1 out at lavendar food center. He basically scanned her from head to toes when she was queuing up to buy food for me. I rose from my seat and stood next to her and then throw that man a darting glance. He quickly looked else where. Dare not look at dd1 again. Haiz, my dd1 is not alert enough. Still a kid even though looking all grown up.

I have seen 3 men masturb*** in public so far over the last 2 decades. Very suay to run into such incidents :mad: :rant:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:17 pm

FB555 wrote:Ladies, thanks for the advice.
I never over haul my wardrode for quite a long while, so always got thus issue on what to wear for formal occasion. :shrug:


Sometimes have to dress up and go dating with hubby leh..
Refreshing to dress up every weekend..

If I dun dress up then how to use my accessories right? And my dainty bags and pretty dresses...and shiny shoes..

With my baby princess in tow, I am not sure how to dress up leh.. Time to use the scarf..

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:18 pm

sleepy wrote:Recently, I saw a middle age man checking my dd1 out at lavendar food center. He basically scanned her from head to toes when she was queuing up to buy food for me. I rose from my seat and stood next to her and then throw that man a darting glance. He quickly looked else where. Dare not look at dd1 again. Haiz, my dd1 is not alert enough. Still a kid even though looking all grown up.

I have seen 3 men masturb*** in public so far over the last 2 decades. Very suay to run into such incidents :mad: :rant:


U really unluckily leh.. I thought it was bad enough to get molested a few times..

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 8673
Joined: Mon Nov 25,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by bb_ mom » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:43 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
sleepy wrote:Recently, I saw a middle age man checking my dd1 out at lavendar food center. He basically scanned her from head to toes when she was queuing up to buy food for me. I rose from my seat and stood next to her and then throw that man a darting glance. He quickly looked else where. Dare not look at dd1 again. Haiz, my dd1 is not alert enough. Still a kid even though looking all grown up.

I have seen 3 men masturb*** in public so far over the last 2 decades. Very suay to run into such incidents :mad: :rant:


U really unluckily leh.. I thought it was bad enough to get molested a few times..

Molested?!?! :yikes:

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11060
Joined: Wed Sep 15,
Total Likes:203

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by slmkhoo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Funz wrote:Being short, I never have any problems with hemlines.

:scratchhead: Actually have, I can make a midi skirt out of the amount of length I have to alter from a maxi dress. 1 dress two attires. Good deal. :lol:

I'm short too - 1.55m. Surely you aren't shorter than me? But I won't wear skirts that don't at least graze the knee. Don't want to horrify the onlookers.


TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 17891
Joined: Thu Dec 06,
Total Likes:30

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by TheAnswer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Ya.. I even elbowed a few guys in their groin area.. serve them right for rubbing their sausage and jewels on my shoulder...

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 9696
Joined: Thu Aug 14,
Total Likes:38

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by sleepy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:54 pm

slmkhoo wrote:I won't wear skirts that don't at least graze the knee. Don't want to horrify the onlookers.


端庄 is suitable and presentable for our age group. Imagine the scene a middle age woman wearing mini skirt :nailbite:

So yeah, no mini-skirt for me either. Slightly above the knees is about the shortest length I can accept if I'm wearing skirts or dresses

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 12362
Joined: Wed May 27,
Total Likes:330

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Funz » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:59 pm

slmkhoo wrote:
Funz wrote:Being short, I never have any problems with hemlines.

:scratchhead: Actually have, I can make a midi skirt out of the amount of length I have to alter from a maxi dress. 1 dress two attires. Good deal. :lol:

I'm short too - 1.55m. Surely you aren't shorter than me? But I won't wear skirts that don't at least graze the knee. Don't want to horrify the onlookers.


Just 1cm taller so might as well be the same. :lol:

I make up for the lack of height with sky high heels. :wink:

I do wear shorts and mini skirts that is like mid thigh length but I am most comfortable in jeans and pants.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:02 pm

sleepy wrote:
slmkhoo wrote:I won't wear skirts that don't at least graze the knee. Don't want to horrify the onlookers.


端庄 is suitable and presentable for our age group. Imagine the scene a middle age woman wearing mini skirt :nailbite:

So yeah, no mini-skirt for me either. Slightly above the knees is about the shortest length I can accept if I'm wearing skirts or dresses


If 保养得好, might not b able to tell she is middle aged :wink:

I m waiting to see icy mama in mini skirt :please:

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11060
Joined: Wed Sep 15,
Total Likes:203

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by slmkhoo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Funz wrote:
slmkhoo wrote:
Funz wrote:Being short, I never have any problems with hemlines.

:scratchhead: Actually have, I can make a midi skirt out of the amount of length I have to alter from a maxi dress. 1 dress two attires. Good deal. :lol:

I'm short too - 1.55m. Surely you aren't shorter than me? But I won't wear skirts that don't at least graze the knee. Don't want to horrify the onlookers.


Just 1cm taller so might as well be the same. :lol:

I make up for the lack of height with sky high heels. :wink:

I do wear shorts and mini skirts that is like mid thigh length but I am most comfortable in jeans and pants.

I don't wear heels - 2cm is my limit, and usually comfy sandals. My mum always wore 5-6cm heels and spent a lot of effort trying to get me to wear higher heels when I was younger. My husband is not tall either, so that's my excuse. On Sunday, I wore closed shoes with a 3cm heel for the first time in a long time, and my feet really hurt!

Locked