Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:51 pm

buds wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:Thanks for jioing Porky. Last nite, DH was very impressed. He said wah your forum so good ah, some more will remind u to put on nite cream. Hmmm, good.

:rotflmao: That's why must come in often if not everyday. :rotflmao: So will remember to put nite cream, adding whipped cream is optional, but rule of thumb is no turmeric. Can only once awhile be yellow-minded but not yellow-skinned.. because it's part of the tips from how to maintain relationship with spouse not tips to frighten spouse.. Will also remember to cook nice dishes.. in case forgotten to cook.. Will definitely remember to revise coz all other mums are chiong-ing.. :sweat:.. It is after all a kiasu forum.

Will remember a lot more if log-in longer.

umm.. when cooking can use turmeric. It enhances the flavours.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby buds » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:51 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
buds wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:Thanks for jioing Porky. Last nite, DH was very impressed. He said wah your forum so good ah, some more will remind u to put on nite cream. Hmmm, good.

:rotflmao: That's why must come in often if not everyday. :rotflmao: So will remember to put nite cream, adding whipped cream is optional, but rule of thumb is no turmeric. Can only once awhile be yellow-minded but not yellow-skinned.. because it's part of the tips from how to maintain relationship with spouse not tips to frighten spouse.. Will also remember to cook nice dishes.. in case forgotten to cook.. Will definitely remember to revise coz all other mums are chiong-ing.. :sweat:.. It is after all a kiasu forum.

Hubby is wondering why I still have energy for KSP.. While there he is dead tired..

He doesn't know that by logging in we will also remember to power-up!

happyheart wrote:I usually wear blouse with jeans with lightly powered face and lipstick :smile:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Funz wrote:
buds wrote:

umm.. when cooking can use turmeric. It enhances the flavours.

Cooking yes la. Not for cinnamon roll nite mah. :lol:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby TheAnswer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 pm

buds wrote:
TheAnswer wrote:Me no like whipped cream.. I prefer to be whipped :evil:

Can work of course, but I'm sure you don't want that now. :scared:

Cos then we can come up with another joke to add on to those on the theme "...and that's how the fight started." :lol:

Now.. No one got energy to whip me la.. My old man sleeping liao.. Straight to bed after dinner.. So lousy... :laugh:

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:55 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Now.. No one got energy to whip me la.. My old man sleeping liao.. Straight to bed after dinner.. So lousy... :laugh:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jetsetter » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Read abt your Korea's purchases. When I finish my stock, will try to get hubby to buy for me :wink:

Oh that kind of cream!! Yes yes, please grab them...I love the smell of Korean night creams:)

I've not applied yet becos I wear specs at home, so it'll be very oily boy...

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jetsetter » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:56 pm

TheAnswer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:She left out whip cream

:rotflmao:

What's whip cream for? Rough play tonight?

:rotflmao: That reminds me of buds' animated gif the other day. *SLURP* hot hot hot!

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jetsetter » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 pm

TheAnswer wrote:Me no like whipped cream.. I prefer to be whipped :evil:

TA u tickle me tonight!!! :rotflmao:

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jetsetter » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:00 pm

buds wrote:

Someone should start a new Thread called "NIGHT CREAM REMINDER". No need to post any text. Just keep bumping it every night at 9pm :) keke...

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:01 pm

jetsetter wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
Read abt your Korea's purchases. When I finish my stock, will try to get hubby to buy for me :wink:

Oh that kind of cream!! Yes yes, please grab them...I love the smell of Korean night creams:)

I've not applied yet becos I wear specs at home, so it'll be very oily boy...

Talking abt wearing specs, anyone thinking of doing LASIK?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres