Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:34 pm

buds wrote:Thanks for sharing, Funz..
Waa u hv perfect eyesight.. :please:

Not exactly. Lasik corrected my myopia but not astig. Still need to wear astig glasses for driving at night

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Porky Pig » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:35 pm

Funz wrote:
buds wrote:Thanks for sharing, Funz..
Waa u hv perfect eyesight.. :please:

Not exactly. Lasik corrected my myopia but not astig. Still need to wear astig glasses for driving at night

Old flower eye got cure or not?

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Nowadays pple go for lens implant. Correct everything.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby buds » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 pm

That sounds even scarier than LASIK. :faint:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 pm

Funz wrote:Nowadays pple go for lens implant. Correct everything.

In Sg?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:50 pm

buds wrote:That sounds even scarier than LASIK. :faint:

Donkey years ago, FIL did an eye operation to remove cataract. Came back home with a video, was scary to me.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:23 am

happyheart wrote:Guess most ksp parents aren't that havoc ... I also wear something under more translucent tops ... don't like those chi gor peks to look at my chest, even thou they're just a conservative B...

Talking about chi gor peks...
The other day, I was in a mango top with rather low neckline, but I wore a tube inside so as to cover the exposed chest area. An old man came on board the MRT and sat beside me. He looked at me once, then he zoomed his eyes to my chest. I noticed him looking but I ignored because nothing to see mah...all covered up! Then he turned away and turned back, eyes zoomed right back to my chest. I threw him a look this time. He immediately turned away. Within a minute, he stared at my chest again! This time...I looked at him in his eyes and told him off very loudly...你再看, 再看! Next thing, he shut his eyes and pretended to be sleeping :roll:

Can't stand these people, so rude![/quote]
Good for u, happyheart.

Think mummies with dds really have to teach them how to protect themselves. Kids normally have headphones on and q.oblivious to happenings ard them, or worse, they're too terrifed to do anything.

Actually for my boy I also highlight such reported news re: perverts. Or even the middle-aged man eyeing the RI/SJI boys.

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:27 am

My ILs have a shop in a row of shophouses where everyone knows everyone. When my little niece was 4 years old, she likes to wonder off on her own. So the parents thought she was with the maid while the maid thought she was with the parents. She was kinda left alone for half an hour when the real panic of finding her missing starts. Luckily the neighhour 2 doors away found her in the remote car park behind with a Malay lad. Her panty was already all the way down. He shouted at the lad and he ran away. Nowadays, i always follow my little girl everywhere she goes and keep her within my sight. So scary!

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:03 am

Close shave ... :sweat:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jetsetter » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:08 am

Porky Pig wrote:My ILs have a shop in a row of shophouses where everyone knows everyone. When my little niece was 4 years old, she likes to wonder off on her own. So the parents thought she was with the maid while the maid thought she was with the parents. She was kinda left alone for half an hour when the real panic of finding her missing starts. Luckily the neighhour 2 doors away found her in the remote car park behind with a Malay lad. Her panty was already all the way down. He shouted at the lad and he ran away. Nowadays, i always follow my little girl everywhere she goes and keep her within my sight. So scary!

Report to police yet?
Cctv everywhere. Need to nab this paedophile.

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres