Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:12 am

jetsetter wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:My ILs have a shop in a row of shophouses where everyone knows everyone. When my little niece was 4 years old, she likes to wonder off on her own. So the parents thought she was with the maid while the maid thought she was with the parents. She was kinda left alone for half an hour when the real panic of finding her missing starts. Luckily the neighhour 2 doors away found her in the remote car park behind with a Malay lad. Her panty was already all the way down. He shouted at the lad and he ran away. Nowadays, i always follow my little girl everywhere she goes and keep her within my sight. So scary!

Report to police yet?
Cctv everywhere. Need to nab this paedophile.

Tat was years ago. The niece is now 9 years old. Old shophouses do not have CCTV and the lad ran away. But thank God for the alert neighbour. But i am so wary of that place now and my little girl is 4.5 years old. Call me paranoid.

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:17 am

Porky Pig wrote:
jetsetter wrote:
Porky Pig wrote:My ILs have a shop in a row of shophouses where everyone knows everyone. When my little niece was 4 years old, she likes to wonder off on her own. So the parents thought she was with the maid while the maid thought she was with the parents. She was kinda left alone for half an hour when the real panic of finding her missing starts. Luckily the neighhour 2 doors away found her in the remote car park behind with a Malay lad. Her panty was already all the way down. He shouted at the lad and he ran away. Nowadays, i always follow my little girl everywhere she goes and keep her within my sight. So scary!

Report to police yet?
Cctv everywhere. Need to nab this paedophile.

Tat was years ago. The niece is now 9 years old. Old shophouses do not have CCTV and the lad ran away. But thank God for the alert neighbour. But i am so wary of that place now and my little girl is 4.5 years old. Call me paranoid.

Reminds me of Huang Na.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:19 am

Seems like today is going to be a thunder shower day.

:gloomy: I had intended to go out.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:23 am

The prawn paste in ytd rojak lunch gave me skin rashes. Another scar forming now. Later going to try the snail serum lotion sample pack on it.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:38 am

Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:Nowadays pple go for lens implant. Correct everything.

In Sg?

Yah in Singapore.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Funz » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:40 am

:scared: That's scary.

I've been molested before, overseas and here in Singapore. Did not feel traumatised, just disgusted and angry. But if anything were to happen to DD or DS, I will be traumatised.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby icy_mama » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:40 am

Jennifer wrote:The prawn paste in ytd rojak lunch gave me skin rashes. Another scar forming now. Later going to try the snail serum lotion sample pack on it.

those prawn paste must have included their heads and all...

try not to scratch too much. :hugs:

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:48 am

Jennifer wrote:The prawn paste in ytd rojak lunch gave me skin rashes. Another scar forming now. Later going to try the snail serum lotion sample pack on it.

I noticed that once pasts 40, the skin also develop all sorts of funny reaction. My doc said it could be hormonal.

I never had this dermographia problem until last year. Now just carrying my handbag and I will have angry red welts on my arm.

Also notice that I will start itching around the joints when I have too much shellfish.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:26 am

Funz wrote:

I noticed that once pasts 40, the skin also develop all sorts of funny reaction. My doc said it could be hormonal.

I never had this dermographia problem until last year. Now just carrying my handbag and I will have angry red welts on my arm.

Also notice that I will start itching around the joints when I have too much shellfish.

me too.

That's why I stopped wearing watches and carry a cotton tote bag most of the times.

Once I tried a plastic bra strap, kena rashes too.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Porky Pig » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:34 am

Jennifer wrote:
Funz wrote:

me too.

That's why I stopped wearing watches and carry a cotton tote bag most of the times.

Once I tried a plastic bra strap, kena rashes too.

Really? So far so good. :xedfingers:

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres