Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Porky Pig » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:53 pm

Why no night cream reminder tonite? Porky is waiting and waiting and waiting!

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Porky Pig wrote:Why no night cream reminder tonite? Porky is waiting and waiting and waiting!

Maybe Jennifer orh orh Koon already... :snooze:

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:05 pm

Mebbe because Jennifer already applied, smelling good and ready to roll cinnamon nite. Now energy all used up. Now you remember oredi just go do it la aiyoh. Shh. Don't disturb her. :romance:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:21 am

Good morning.

Sorry no ringing last night. Did it purposely, to see who will auto apply. Seems like everyone passes with flying colours :rahrah:

Last night went to bed w/o watching Kdrama as hubby not free to go mktg with me on this morning.

No bed roll :rotflmao: I almost kicked him off the bed as he breathed too loudly. His nose still stuffy. Took only 1/2 a Clarinase at 10pm. Guess the medicine only took effect after 12.50pm.

Must make him take the medicine earlier.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bb_ mom » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:35 am

Jennifer wrote:Good morning.

Sorry no ringing last night. Did it purposely, to see who will auto apply. Seems like everyone passes with flying colours :rahrah:

Last night went to bed w/o watching Kdrama as hubby not free to go mktg with me on this morning.

No bed roll :rotflmao: I almost kicked him off the bed as he breathed too loudly. His nose still stuffy. Took only 1/2 a Clarinase at 10pm. Guess the medicine only took effect after 12.50pm.

But if he takes earlier, effect may wear off earlier and you wake up to his music at 3-ish? For a cinnamon roll then? :evil:

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:27 am

bb_ mom wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Good morning.

But if he takes earlier, effect may wear off earlier and you wake up to his music at 3-ish? For a cinnamon roll then? :evil:

O yahor, then he needs to take a tablet, not 1/2.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Integer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:14 am

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:U exercise today?

Me cycled 28 mins, covered 7.3 miles approx. 11.7 km

No, but planning to tmr. :smile:

BUT I ate jackfruit wh is supposed to be gd, according to yr link previously. :wink:

Yup, did my exercise this morning.

Do u swim, Jennifer? Saw neightbours swimming while at the gym ...looked so leisurely. I don't swim ... have phobia ... might pluck up courage and ask DH to teach me + squeeze into the swimming costume. :sweat:

Friend told me that mangoes are gd for breast cancer prevention. Bought half a dozen ytd since I do love thai honey mangoes.

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:23 am

I can't swim, partly due to water phobia, partly my eczema condition, chlorine water can make my skin itch as well if I dun wash up thoroughly.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:27 pm

I used to swim a lot. When I was with a company, there was fitness club with a pool just within walking distance from the office. I will make use of the lunch time to swim, then grab a quick bite before going back to the office or for my next appointment. Or I will swim almost every evening

I find it very relaxing, even hypnotic once you get into the rhythm of strokes and breathing. There were times when I unknowingly did so many laps that I lost count and when I got out of the pool, my legs were like jelly.

Those swimming days were very bad for my hair though. I try to make up for it by rinsing off the chlorine, put some heavy duty hair conditioner/oil and sit in the steam room for 10mins before thoroughly washing up.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Imami » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:33 pm

I am going to swim more when I stop working. Used to swim a lot when I was still in school. My only concern now is the sun damage. I tend to think that no matter how much sunblock I slap on, I will still get brown spots.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres