Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Imami wrote:I am going to swim more when I stop working. Used to swim a lot when I was still in school. My only concern now is the sun damage. I tend to think that no matter how much sunblock I slap on, I will still get brown spots.

We hv residents who swim very early in the morning, before the sun is up. I thought this is quite dangerous if the swimmer gets into trouble n there is no one else near the pool at that hour.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Imami wrote:I am going to swim more when I stop working. Used to swim a lot when I was still in school. My only concern now is the sun damage. I tend to think that no matter how much sunblock I slap on, I will still get brown spots.

We hv residents who swim very early in the morning, before the sun is up. I thought this is quite dangerous if the swimmer gets into trouble n there is no one else near the pool at that hour.

No way for me to swim before the sun is up! 怕怕

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:20 pm

Checked the apparel at Whole9yards, omg, so expensive

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Hubby was looking for ice cream last night. Just bou a tub of Whittaker creamy milk choco from CS. By the time we reached home, the ice cream has turned into soft cream, I took 2 heapful of teaspoons. mmmmmm, happy girl.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Imami wrote:
Jennifer wrote:

No way for me to swim before the sun is up! 怕怕

If ur hubby accompany u, ok?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Jennifer wrote:

I tried, very cold. Swim at night better. Water warm.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Did not sleep well last nite.

Apart from hubby's loud breathing, there was also the skin itch. I had green curry McD burger n drank the small cup of coke.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Imami » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Jennifer wrote:If ur hubby accompany u, ok?

no. Still not ok, ESP since I m the better swimmer.

Besides, if it is hard to get me into the pool before the sun is up, it's equally hard to get him out of the bed before the sun is up.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby FB555 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Last year, i learned swimming (breaststroke) with my kids when hubby was teaching my kids.
I got v tanned after that though i put sunblock. Hubby said after every 30mins i should reapply the sunblock after towel dry, if not it will not be effective. But i was lazy le.
I stopped swimming nowadays not bcos of my tan skin, but bcos the goggles caused lines on my face and i scared that in long run , i will have more wrinkles around my eyes plus the drying effect of chlorine.
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Just finished preparing a cookie dough. It is so soft, I think sth went wrong somewhere. In the fridge now to harden b4 slicing for baking. Hopefully it works :xedfingers:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres