Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Locked
Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 10970
Joined: Fri Feb 17,
Total Likes:37

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Imami » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:05 pm

Jennifer wrote:
icy_mama wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Icy mama, Buds' version coconut milk extra enough?


(:

not enough... need to be all white. :laugh:



Very hard to visualise u eating that. U ever done that b4?

I am sure icy mama has.... :laugh: I am also like that! With a lot a lot of coconut milk..... Yumz!

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 10970
Joined: Fri Feb 17,
Total Likes:37

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Imami » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:07 pm

Jennifer wrote:Image

Homemade ham.

Not enough peppercorn flavour, not enough saltiness removed.

Ooooh..... :drool: :drool:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 12438
Joined: Wed May 27,
Total Likes:331

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Funz » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:31 pm

I need some distraction.

Not in a very good place now. If I respond to something, I might offend people. Had enough about what intrinsic motivation and key or formula and what nought. Another mention of what book to read to help open this elusive door and I might jolly well throw the book at that person.

So distraction distraction. Pork loin and bubor hitam..... :drool:

That pork loin looks very good. Is it suppose to be like a ham?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11025
Joined: Sat Apr 27,
Total Likes:29

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by icy_mama » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Funz wrote:I need some distraction.

Not in a very good place now. If I respond to something, I might offend people. Had enough about what intrinsic motivation and key or formula and what nought. Another mention of what book to read to help open this elusive door and I might jolly well throw the book at that person.

So distraction distraction. Pork loin and bubor hitam..... :drool:

That pork loin looks very good. Is it suppose to be like a ham?

nothing beats food as a distraction. :hugs:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image

Homemade ham.

Not enough peppercorn flavour, not enough saltiness removed.

Any recipe to share?


I got the recipe from here

http://www.starchefs.com/cook/recipe/lo ... room-sauce

I made 2 litres of brine, all other ingredients halved.

Next time I will make 1 litre of brine as I used only 1 litre to soak the pork loin last night.

Just cut the pork loin into thin strips, will use for fried rice tmr.


Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Funz wrote:I need some distraction.

Not in a very good place now. If I respond to something, I might offend people. Had enough about what intrinsic motivation and key or formula and what nought. Another mention of what book to read to help open this elusive door and I might jolly well throw the book at that person.

So distraction distraction. Pork loin and bubor hitam..... :drool:

That pork loin looks very good. Is it suppose to be like a ham?


o dear, hope u hv gotten out of that "not in a very good place now".

I intended to make ham, but roasted for too long, ended up too dry.

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3503
Joined: Wed May 23,
Total Likes:13

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Integer » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Image

Homemade ham.

Not enough peppercorn flavour, not enough saltiness removed.

Any recipe to share?


I got the recipe from here

http://www.starchefs.com/cook/recipe/lo ... room-sauce

I made 2 litres of brine, all other ingredients halved.

Next time I will make 1 litre of brine as I used only 1 litre to soak the pork loin last night.

Just cut the pork loin into thin strips, will use for fried rice tmr.

:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by Jennifer » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Night cream *ringing*

jjxy mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Aug 07,
Total Likes:7

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by jjxy mum » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Jennifer wrote:Night cream *ringing*


so early, thanks for reminding..gonna to put my so-so mask...

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Post by buds » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Applied liao Jennifer. :wink: Together with dragon_boi of course. :lol: he smells sooo sweet now with the johnson bb milk lotion that he's good enough to bite. :love:

Locked