Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:53 am

Lousy day.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:57 am

I am not good in words... I hope your day will get better, Jen. :snuggles:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Jennifer wrote:Lousy day.

Monday blues?

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Jennifer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 pm

ngl2010 wrote:I am not good in words... I hope your day will get better, Jen. :snuggles:

The worst has yet to come. Meeting up with ah boy later. I am still mulling over whether I should let him I have seen the contents of his sling bag and that I have thrown away the contents OR to let him realise things are missing when he returns home from tuition.

I am so disappointed in him.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Sun_2010 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:10 pm

Jennifer wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:I am not good in words... I hope your day will get better, Jen. :snuggles:

The worst has yet to come. Meeting up with ah boy later. I am still mulling over whether I should let him I have seen the contents of his sling bag and that I have thrown away the contents OR to let him realise things are missing when he returns home from tuition.

:hugs: Jennifer
Hang in there, we have our dreaded moments in parenting... but they will pass.

I have been a bad mummy over the weekend, lost my temper a bit too often :faint: . Only so much I can blame on PMS :sweat:

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ngl2010 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Jennifer wrote:

Oh... I can understand the feeling... Yesterday out of the blue my son told me that he had been selling things (cards, erasers, pencil cases, etc) in his school. I knew last year he had been selling things but I thought he had stopped doing that to concentrate in PSLE. I felt so betrayed that he didn't trust me anymore. I am thinking how to gain his trust back...

I don't know what you have found. I hope you would find the best way to handle this :hugs:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Funz » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Jennifer wrote:

:hugs:

What to do. Kids, we love them to bits and that is why sometimes their actions can cut us to the core.

I am sure you will find a way to sort things out with him.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby iFirefly » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:29 pm

Take care, Jennifer.. :hugs:

iFirefly
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby CloudeeDaz » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Jennifer wrote:

Jennifer,
Whatever it is you found in his bag may not be his at all.

:hugs:

CloudeeDaz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:08 pm

What I did was spread all contents on DD's table. i arranged them very neatly, cannot miss it.

I accompanied her to her room, offering to carry her bag in, after such a long day... (must be tired) but only after I let her have a scrummilicious slow lunch (with her favourite food) and a nice longer than usual bonding time. She couldn't take it (my nonchalance with the tinge of disappointment on my face and definitely in my eyes... She kept quiet. I did too. we both just looked at the stuff on the table and I just went to my room. After her shower, she came clean.

While it wasn't the last time there were 'contents' in her bag, I thought I 'dealt' with it pretty calmly without losing it like this :mad:.. or like this.. :frustrated: .. Or my worst, like this (ALL DAY!) :rant: :rant: :rant: and end up feeling super annoyed for the whole day. My nag, when it comes... is a killer.

Take care, Jennifer. Hugs from me... :hugs:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres