Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Mummy Jennifer's Hatch

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.

Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Fri May 02, 2014 8:26 am

sleepy wrote:Integer, pop over nebbermind thread :wink:

Done! :lol:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri May 02, 2014 9:36 pm

http://healthhubs.hubpages.com/hub/Food ... g-diarrhea

I did not feel unwell until I came back from Clementi in the late afternoon.

:shrug:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby icy_mama » Fri May 02, 2014 10:03 pm

u feeling better now?

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11026
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 29


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Funz » Fri May 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Avalon working too well?

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 12167
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Total Likes: 334


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Fri May 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Funz wrote:Avalon working too well?



Dun think it is the detox. I took alternate day 1 capsule each time.

Eating bananas now.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121



Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Fri May 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Hope you're feeling better, Jennifer.

Food poisoning? Or spicy food again?

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby FB555 » Fri May 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Jennifer wrote:http://healthhubs.hubpages.com/hub/Food ... g-diarrhea

I did not feel unwell until I came back from Clementi in the late afternoon.

:shrug:


Hope you have a speedy recovery.
FB555
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 3:22 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 03, 2014 9:39 am

Integer wrote:Hope you're feeling better, Jennifer.

Food poisoning? Or spicy food again?


The last food I ate was the Unicurd dessert tofu and the avocado with dried fruits.

The tummy ache was sudden and the output was super quick too. :oops: I almost did not make it to the toilet on time.

Maybe the Unicurd tofu cannot be paired off with avocado???

Ate 4 pisang mas b4 bedtime, now seems ok. Luckily I bou these pisang mas on Labour Day.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Jennifer » Sat May 03, 2014 9:39 am

FB555 wrote:
Jennifer wrote:http://healthhubs.hubpages.com/hub/Food ... g-diarrhea

I did not feel unwell until I came back from Clementi in the late afternoon.

:shrug:


Hope you have a speedy recovery.


:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 25960
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 121


Re: Mummy Jennifer: New member reporting

Postby Integer » Sat May 03, 2014 9:42 am

Jennifer wrote:
Integer wrote:Hope you're feeling better, Jennifer.

Food poisoning? Or spicy food again?


The last food I ate was the Unicurd dessert tofu and the avocado with dried fruits.

The tummy ache was sudden and the output was super quick too. :oops: I almost did not make it to the toilet on time.

Maybe the Unicurd tofu cannot be paired off with avocado???

Ate 4 pisang mas b4 bedtime, now seems ok. Luckily I bou these pisang mas on Labour Day.

You mean pisang mas can help in tt ailment?

Wish u a gd lunch with yr mil today! :smile:

Integer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3555
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 am
Total Likes: 13


PreviousNext

Return to Newbies & Clubs

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres